Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the above.

Comment

Seems like the overwhelming majority must agree with the statements above. In the months since it became legal I have not seen one person carrying openly in Fort Worth. The only time I have seen it was an old guy in a convenience store in west Texas with a hog leg on his hip.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
        I tried once, it just didn't feel right. Now I just wear it owb but with a jacket or shirt untucked. If it shows then I'm ok with that, but no sense in advertising it.
        This is me

Comment

Concealed. I don't like anyone knowing I have it.

I have seen a few open carry, but they are usually goofballs.

Comment

Search feature, this has been discussed at length with a lot of good info.

Comment

conceled, no sense in drawing attention to yourself

Comment

Concealed; why give up the element of surprise?

. . . at least I would carry that way if all my firearms had not fallen to the bottom of the lake . . .

Comment

I opened carried on accident once and immediately pulled my shirt over once I realized.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    Seems like the overwhelming majority must agree with the statements above. In the months since it became legal I have not seen one person carrying openly in Fort Worth. The only time I have seen it was an old guy in a convenience store in west Texas with a hog leg on his hip.
                    Just to provide a contrarian opinion to those posted above, I open carry in San Antonio quite often (75% of the time), and I have yet to get anything more than a 2nd glance from anyone, including law enforcement. Truth is, 99% of people are simply not paying attention.
                    Last edited by STGS; 12-14-2017, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Concealed, I don’t like there being a target on my back... or side.

Comment

OWB partially concealed

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
                          Agreed on both comments above.
                          Same here ^^^^

Comment

Both depending on the circumstances.

I notice that people don't crowd me on the road when I'm riding my Harley and carrying openly.

Comment

Statistics show the the guy open carrying get shot first. At least in all the westerns I've seen.

Comment

Both b/c I can. I don’t go out like the Wild Wild West, but I do carry both never a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X