Krivoman Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krivoman Question?

Curious if ya'll are able to shoot standing up without issues. I'll most likely have the blind elevated and shooting at a slight downward angle. Shooting a Triax so can't get much shorter on the bow. For comparison, I stand 6'2" if I've had nothing to drink. Thanks.

I don’t think so. Maybe at 3 yards. I’m sure others will chime in.

Comment

Krivoman Question?

As good of a product as he makes, that was my main complaint about mine. I couldn’t stand up to shoot and it was a little snug for my dad & I to hunt together & try to film the hunt. I traded it off & built another one that is 6’x6’-6” and 6’-6” tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you remove the floor you could

Comment

If you want to shoot at a big downward angle ask Mitch if he can lower the windows. I shoot sitting down out of an elevated Krivo with no problem. Shooting flat my arrow path is 8 inches above the bottom of the window. I really don’t think you will have a problem unless you are shooting straight down. I also shoot a Triax.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
            If you want to shoot at a big downward angle ask Mitch if he can lower the windows. I shoot sitting down out of an elevated Krivo with no problem. Shooting flat my arrow path is 8 inches above the bottom of the window. I really don’t think you will have a problem unless you are shooting straight down. I also shoot a Triax.
            No issues for me either shooting sitting and my Krivoman is a good 8 ft off the ground.

Comment

Wanting to know if there's room to stand and shoot without the bow making contact with the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunting1 View Post
                Wanting to know if there's room to stand and shoot without the bow making contact with the roof.
                Windows will be too low to stand and shoot at your height. Just curious why you want to stand.

Comment

I haven't had any issues shooting sitting down at close range while elevated. Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20171109_083418.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	24583513

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
                    Windows will be too low to stand and shoot at your height. Just curious why you want to stand.
                    Yes, why do you want to stand up to shoot?

Comment

No way I could shoot standing in my krivoman blinds unless I did a Jeff Bagwell hitting stance....and I’m only 6’0. Shoot sitting down and you will be fine. Just practice practice practice.

Comment

I have never tried standing up to shoot from my Krivoman blind. Never had a need to and it is elevated. If I had to stand and shoot then the deer is way too close and not in my feed pen.

Comment

Blind is designed to shoot from a comfortable sitting position.

Comment

Working...
                          X