open to criticism!

How do those tires not hit the fenders?

Comment

cool photos

Comment

They tuck just under the edge.

Comment

Join Pixtus. Bunch of photogs.

I don't do much comments and suggestions. Just an amature....

Comment

Originally posted by Tomkat07 View Post
            They tuck just under the edge.
            that would be the case for my car. ( white one) the blue scion however has camber, stretched tires and fender work done. the rim actually pokes out of the fender some but the tire is able to tuck in the wheel well.

its considered stupid by some but the overall goal is appearance not so much fast lane driving.

for those of you that have a facebook.
            i currently have my white mazda 6 in a ride of the month contest to win a free product via jrp racing development. im currently ranked number 3 so any votes and likes to the page would be a appreciated guys

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Co...=341690&rest=1

Comment

Great shot coverage of the moving car.

Comment

Nice pictures but that car would not work on my road!!

Comment

Great shots

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
                      that would be the case for my car. ( white one) the blue scion however has camber, stretched tires and fender work done. the rim actually pokes out of the fender some but the tire is able to tuck in the wheel well.

its considered stupid by some but the overall goal is appearance not so much fast lane driving.

for those of you that have a facebook.
                      i currently have my white mazda 6 in a ride of the month contest to win a free product via jrp racing development. im currently ranked number 3 so any votes and likes to the page would be a appreciated guys

http://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Co...=341690&rest=1
                      He should get a refund for whoever did the camber work on that blue car.

When you get your camber fixed, don't take it to the guy that did the blue one!

Comment

cool pics

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                          He should get a refund for whoever did the camber work on that blue car.

When you get your camber fixed, don't take it to the guy that did the blue one!
                          lol. you havent seen anything yet, just wait till i do my next photoshoot.

Comment

Good looking ride, might be a bit tuff to get a deer strapped down though. lol

Comment

The pics are cool. I'm curious about tire wear on the blue car...looks like he's going to ruin those tires pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                              X