Fredricksburg 21st 3D who's going?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fredricksburg 21st 3D who's going?!

August 21 is the last shoot of the year!

California Start
    8-10 am

Maximum 12-inch stabilizers- No Range Finders
    $20 Entry Fee - BBQ plate included with entry fee

Classes: Bow Hunter, Traditional, Seniors, Women's Bow Hunter, Women's Traditional, Youth Boys and Girls, Cubs Boys and Girls and Mini-Cubs Boys and Girls

From the Post Office on Main Street, drive 9.5 miles on US 87 North. Take a left of Ranch Road 648 and drive 1.6 miles. Shoot on the right

Driving up from San Antonio see ya around 8:30

I just got through shooting it with the members. It was hot but fun. I'll be back tomorrow for the lunch.

Comment

One of the nicest shoots I have been too. People were greet....driving around on golfkarts with water food and sodas... The BBQ was amazing great raffles and overall great experience looking forward to next year! For those who didn't go you missed out on an amazing time.....I even hit the elk at 73yrds 3 out of the 4 shots in the 10pt

Comment

Twztid, didn't realize you were there. A few of us drove up from San Antonio and had a great time Sunday. Wish I would have known who you were, I would have liked to have met you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
          Twztid, didn't realize you were there. A few of us drove up from San Antonio and had a great time Sunday. Wish I would have known who you were, I would have liked to have met you.
          Yeah I was with my wife and buddies and some dude in a white fishing shirt. He was shooting a rainbow colored trad bow....he looked like Billy maize selling oxyclean products

It's me Travis lol Geeze you comming to bullis this weekend with us!?!

Comment

Working...
          X