Slow Drivers Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
    When somebody rides my arse in that situation I suddenly feel the need to spray some wiper fluid on my windshield. About 10 seconds later they turn on their wipers. About 30 seconds later I do it again...and again. They usually back off, especially if they are city folks worried about water spots on their car.

I love this move, it's embarrassing how long I can entertain myself with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've washed my truck 3 or 4 times in 11 years.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
        When somebody rides my arse in that situation I suddenly feel the need to spray some wiper fluid on my windshield. About 10 seconds later they turn on their wipers. About 30 seconds later I do it again...and again. They usually back off, especially if they are city folks worried about water spots on their car.
        I'm doing that next time!! I drive a suburban, so I can do front and back washers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=Acameron52;13091930]Grinds my gears man!!

Yes, you may be going “faster” than the speed limit but you’re not going “as fast” as me... SO MOVE OVER!!! Or I’ll pass you to the right.[/QUOTE

Whats it matter if you pass them on the right? Doesn't seem like a big deal. Now i can tell you this... If im in the left passing people and you get on my ***** im going to slow down.... and the best part is when you go to speed past me im not going to let you as im hammering down to. Yup im that Dic*head

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            If a person is traveling at the posted speed limit it is not against the law to drive in whatever lane they want to. It is a courtesy to move to the right lane to allow another to pass but the legal violation would be impeding traffic and a person would have to go below the maximum speed limit to impede traffic. I checked with our prosecutors and they said there is no valid law "right lane for passing only". Said there is no set distance or time set for overtaking another vehicle therefore every vehicle could possibly be overtaking another vehicle.

So let me get this straight, the state wasted millions of dollars on signs that do not mean anything. OK Gotcha.........

This thread and Sippy’s thread has definitely enforced who I will ever buy a drink for.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Houston area tried to enforce by issuing "Disreguard Posted Sign" but from my understanding all courts have thrown them out. Courts have stated impeding traffic will be taken but it is not possible to impede traffic traveling to maximum posted speed limit
              I know for a fact you can get one in Paris on 271 north, if you are riding side by side with another motorcycle and the ONLY ones on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                What? Nobody has even brought up bicyclers yet!
                Ha Ha. I clearly was not thinking with a right mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  I've washed my truck 3 or 4 times in 11 years.

I can attest to this. His truck is filthy on the outside.

Comment

The inside ain't pretty either.

Comment

I'm taking my camper to Corpus thru San Antonio on 281 and then I37 and driving in the left lane the whole time. LOL!!! Show me I'm number 1 every time you pass. LOL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        I'm taking my camper to Corpus thru San Antonio on 281 and then I37 and driving in the left lane the whole time. LOL!!! Show me I'm number 1 every time you pass. LOL!!!!!
                        That will definitely improve the already screwed up traffic in this state...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

If you drive with your hazard lights on because it's raining or the roads are slick, you deserve to have enough limbs cut off that you can never drive again, and your favorite pet killed. Who are these ****ing people? And why do they not realize how stupid that is?

Agreed, those flashers kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                            So let me get this straight, the state wasted millions of dollars on signs that do not mean anything. OK Gotcha.........

This thread and Sippy’s thread has definitely enforced who I will ever buy a drink for.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!
                            So who are you not buying for? The guy who drives like a maniac and tailgates or the guy who tries to drive safe?

I haven't seen a single poster that said they block traffic on purpose. Just seems like a bunch of people get ticked off at tailgaters when they don't give them enough time to get over.

Can't believe you guys throwing around "common courtesy" "common sense" etc are that dense.

Comment

Man i was just blowing off steam after being stuck driving behind some d*ck doing 70 in the left lane for miles. I didn't know TBH has a history with these kind of topics lol definitely an eye opener knowing a lot of stickers are left lane slow pokes lol somebody even said something crappy about what vehicle i drive lol a white 2007 dodge ram 1500 with a TBH sticker on my back window right next to my Air Force Veteran sticker. Feel free to flip me off or blow your horn when i zip past you in the left lane lol

Comment

75 m/hr is slow?! That's 120km/hr.

Over here out freeway is 110km. That's probably 65 mile I'd say. Add another couple km on that and you've got yourself a hefty ticket!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X