Public 3d range around Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public 3d range around Houston?

Does anyone know if there's a public 3d range in the Houston area? I remember when Rebel Arms in Pasadena had one several years ago but they're long gone. Any place like that still open?

only clubs no freebies out here anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      X2 as far as I know....

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        The only freebies I'm expecting are from Obama. Rebel Arms used to charge so that's what I was looking for. An indoor/outdoor range with 3d targets for a reasonable fee.

These clubs y'all speak of...do you have any more information on them? Are they open during the week? Only on the weekend? Got any website links?

Comment

Closest one to you in Sugarland will probably be Buffalo Field Archery or Brazoria Co. Bowmen. Below are the links to both.

Both are great facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by daveally View Post
            Rebel Arms used to charge so that's what I was looking for. An indoor/outdoor range with 3d targets for a reasonable fee.
            use the SEARCH function for all the clubs out there as they post pretty often..........especially this time of the year!

Comment

Thanks Bullrdr82. I'll check them out.

Landrover...thanks for the SEARCH idea. I don't know why my brain has such an aversion to that feature. I always forget to use that first.

Comment

Well it is a little bit of a drive but I'm a member at Geenwood just outside of Angleton. If you ever want to shoot just drop me a PM and I'll take you out. We don't have 3ds up all the time but we do have a great range out to 100y. Im out there most weekends anyway. There is also a 3d tournament this weekend.

Comment

hey dont forget about saltgrass archery culb

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrdr82 View Post
                    Closest one to you in Sugarland will probably be Buffalo Field Archery or Brazoria Co. Bowmen. Below are the links to both.

Both are great facilities.

Comment

Working...
                    X