Banana Bend's 1st shoot of the 2010 year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Bend's 1st shoot of the 2010 year

We at Banana Bend 3D Archery Club would like to extend an invitation for all to come and shoot with us this Sunday the 14th of March. We will be shooting 30 targets, and on completion we will gather up for a 10 target club shoot. This is where we put shooting stake in difficult shoot positions that proves to be challenging and fun, the winner take all prize. We will have concessions available. Cost of the shoot is $10 for members, $15 for non-members, mulligans are $1 each, this is for the regular shoot, the club shoot is $10 dollars, with half the pot going to the winner.

The course is in a low area so rubber boots will be highly recommended.

What time is the shot

Comment

When you show up, until 11AM, we are a California start. It will be the first day of daylight savings time so keep that in mind.

Comment

Weatherman says it should be BEAUTIFUL Sunday!!!

I'm looking forward to shooting....

Comment

I will be there.

Comment

i will be there

Comment

I'll be there with a buddy. Should be gorgeous!!! Are the lanes still super muddy? Bring your thermacells!!!

Comment

We are here at the range making the last few adjustment to the targets. The weather is FANTASTIC!!! It's a little muddy, I recommend mud boots for scoring and pulling arrows. The asphalt trail ain't too bad but we're trying to add more asphalt today. I haven't seen any mosquitoes, so if you want feel free to bring your own I hope everyone can make it, I think you'll enjoy the course

Comment

ttt

Comment

Hats off to Banana Bend for putting on a great shoot. Congradulations on the great turn out. The course was challenging with a good mix of distances to shoot. The club black stake shoot, NICE. It was a challenge to find a clear shot to the target ,I better bring extra arrows next time and get over the fear factor of missing and losing arrows. I think a great time was had by all.

Comment

Heard you guys had 95 shooters!!!!!

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!

From your friends up at MCAC, Congrats on the first shoot of the year!!!!

Comment

Yes very good shoot,looking forward to the next one!

Comment

It was a great turnout, I don't think we hit 95 though. Most I think had a good time, I don't know about everyone else but walking around in that mud wore me slap out! Thanks for the kind words! And the hard work by the club members. Please do what you can to make it back next month as we would like to give generously to the tuthdoc charity. We had some great auction items added this weekend, more to come on that.

Comment

The shoot was a blast even though i could not hit the ground if i fell ... Wish i could have stayed and shot the black stakes with yall but i had some dinosour gar calling my name and i need to adjust the ole hoyt so i can show you up next month .. Weather was nice and hopefully all that mud will dry up by next month.

Comment

Man what a turnout!!!! I want to thank everyone that came out, we had some that drove from as far as Corpus Christi to shoot with us. Everyone that I spoke with, despite the mud had a good time. I seen a lot of families and young shooters, one man brought 4 teens from his neighborhood to the shoot. These young shooters are the future of our sport. I hope to see everyone back in April it will be a good shoot for a good cause. And hopefully the mud will be dry be then

Comment

Working...
                              X