No announcement yet.

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not my fault voice text doesn't know how to use proper grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by kabanh View Post

I have to agree with this. It happens to me also.

Comment

Time is counting down I have 6 more day then it's off to Colorado for 11days

Comment

Nice! Good luck Keith.

Comment

Time is counting down I have 6 more day then it's off to Colorado for 11days
            Good Luck Keith !!! That must be awesome

Comment

No it's not, it's just your fault because you didn't proof read it before you hit enter! [emoji106] [emoji108]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji1573]grammar po po is in town

Comment

Finally will get to hunt Sat, bow sight is right again. Hoping something with headgear this time. And Damon you don't keep records of your hunts? I list dates, times, weather and location on mine. Had to have wife set up a program for me and has helped.

Comment

Originally posted by wanderin39 View Post
                    Finally will get to hunt Sat, bow sight is right again. Hoping something with headgear this time. And Damon you don't keep records of your hunts? I list dates, times, weather and location on mine. Had to have wife set up a program for me and has helped.
                    David, I need to, I used to do it when I was duck and goose guiding and when I was guiding bow hunts out west.

I do need to start up again.

Comment

Wow. I get on here to check on stuff for once and everything is quiet. What gives?

Comment

I thought that also. Who is going to be out tonorrow

Comment

Figures that the homeless guy responds. Hows all that house stuff going

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                            Figures that the homeless guy responds. Hows all that house stuff going

Slow. Dirt came in today. Septics cleaned out. Concrete poured Monday. New house starts Wednesday. So ready for this to be over.

Comment

Well, I'm not sure if I made the right decision, but I'm up a tree. ( Not on the water in the bay in this heat)

I've had ZERO luck this season. I could use a break! Maybe the good Lord will bless me today!

Good luck and stay safe everyone who is out today.

Comment

Think ima talk my buddy onto going tonight and fishing till early am....quick limits and one last Gigging trip

Comment

Working...
                                X