Broadside Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broadside Camo

Has anybody used this? I believe it’s made in Texas and from what I’ve read it’s supposed to be good material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good if you were high in a tree maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
      Looks good if you were high in a tree maybe?
      Looks DARN good if hunting in a treestand

Comment

I believe its made in Leander, Tx

Comment

Yep.. made in central Texas.. guy named Scott is the owner(I think).

I havent used it.. but it looks good and feels well made.

Couple of different patterns to choose from as well.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by howzitbra View Post
            I believe its made in Leander, Tx

You have to be careful with that. It says "owned and operated" in Leander. Many companies list where their offices are but often times they product is made overseas (Millennium stands & Goldtip arrows for two examples). It's not a big deal because so many products are made overseas nowadays. But I do try to support American made when I can and I always ask a company to clarify.

I emailed Broadside and they replied almost immediately with this:

"Hi Mike. We have production in US for our caps, Hong Kong for hoodies, & Pakistan for shirts & pants."

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
              You have to be careful with that. It says "owned and operated" in Leander. Many companies list where their offices are but often times they product is made overseas (Millennium stands & Goldtip arrows for two examples). It's not a big deal because so many products are made overseas nowadays. But I do try to support American made when I can and I always ask a company to clarify.

I emailed Broadside and they replied almost immediately with this:

"Hi Mike. We have production in US for our caps, Hong Kong for hoodies, & Pakistan for shirts & pants."

Ok thanks! I guess hardly anything is made in the states these days.

Comment

Looks like the scent look vertigo camo. I

Comment

My only reservation is that deer don't see colors the way we do. The bigger concern is the white part. Because of the way the deer see I think the white won't match the sky. All the research that I've down pretty much came down to animals in general have a hard time determining depth on objects when they have a black color.

But at the same time if you are in a bow stand I feel like deer aren't really looking up at you because they are typically eating or drinking. So to a degree it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                    My only reservation is that deer don't see colors the way we do. The bigger concern is the white part. Because of the way the deer see I think the white won't match the sky. All the research that I've down pretty much came down to animals in general have a hard time determining depth on objects when they have a black color.

But at the same time if you are in a bow stand I feel like deer aren't really looking up at you because they are typically eating or drinking. So to a degree it doesn't matter.

Ah, hello! Camo is for the wearer, not the dam deer!

Comment

Read an article somewhere that said wearing white was a big no no due to deer being able to see UV and white gives that off

Comment

Working...
                      X