White Bass 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
    Newmans is still slow. They are starting to run but it is getting over fished. Water is going down so the fish aren't making it up very fast. Must've been 100 people today fishing up stream of the bridge. With everybody fishing up stream I went down and caught a few but they were all 9 and some change. If we can get some more rain I think it will pick back up. But it's getting fished so hard people aren't letting them pile in and just picking off one or two at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you check any of the other creeks?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      Did you check any of the other creeks?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rocktippedstick and I did a few months ago and the log jams in them were so bad I don't know that the fish could get anywhere. I haven't seen log jams that bad in a long time.

Comment

We hit Somerville yesterday. Trolled the lake. Managed 17 on rattletraps.

Comment

Hit CBSP yesterday and blanked. Saw a couple caught at the Rapids, but nothing at all like I was hoping

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
            if your in denton, corinth, hickory creek, lake dallas area check out Pecan creek. That little creek is full of them right now
            haven't tried Pecan Creek. Hit Hickory a few times last year. Love it when the Hybrids move up in there.

Comment

Hit Sabine yesterday afternoon for a couple hours. The water is really high and the fish are up shallow.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                Going to try waco again this afternoon. Hopefully the warm temps will get them moving. Didnt catch one white yesterday in south and middle bosque. Saw a few guys catch dinks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                If you have a boat, North Bosque is on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                  If you have a boat, North Bosque is on fire.
                  I do. I live on the south end. But may have to head up there this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                    I do. I live on the south end. But may have to head up there this weekend.

Go all the way up to the shallows. The past 2 weekends, limits were easy to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                      Go all the way up to the shallows. The past 2 weekends, limits were easy to come by.
                      Sweet. Thanks for the tip! You see a cajun special with LA tags say hi!

Comment

Anybody tried the creeks on the north side of Ray Roberts? I'm going hit a few of them after work today.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                          Anybody tried the creeks on the north side of Ray Roberts? I'm going hit a few of them after work today.
                          let me know how you did. There are several vehicles parked near my house fishing the east fork of the trinity on north side of Ray bob.
                          Planning on taking the boat up Spring creek this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by acearrow View Post
                            let me know how you did. There are several vehicles parked near my house fishing the east fork of the trinity on north side of Ray bob.
                            Planning on taking the boat up Spring creek this weekend.
                            We walked in to spring creek from 35 south of Valley View. We caught a couple of males and there was some guys who were closer to the lake than we were who caught a few. I'm not sure if we are to late or to early???
                            Where do you launch your boat at to get up spring creek?

Comment

public boat ramp just west of Jordan Park on E. Lone Oak Road.
                              Would like to head up east fork of trinity but that is just too long of a boat ride through the trees.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                                We hit Somerville yesterday. Trolled the lake. Managed 17 on rattletraps.

I tried a couple weekends ago, hit all the normal spots and not a single hookup... Left quite disappointed, I guess thats why it's called fishing,

Comment

Working...
                                X