No announcement yet.

Custom Reload Mfg??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up getting to chat with Chad at Custom reloads of Dallas. Talked for a good 20-30 min and got an order placed for 230 Hybrids. Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

They loaded me some 243 win last year great ammo and service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
        Ive been looking at doing this for a few months and haven't had much success
        Chad is good people! Did you go with a load development test or just running with something he has already developed?

I've had fantastic success with this 6.5cm "speedmoor", 10mm and some 300bo

Comment

Originally posted by rrebel83 View Post
          Ended up getting to chat with Chad at Custom reloads of Dallas. Talked for a good 20-30 min and got an order placed for 230 Hybrids. Thanks for the info guys.
          Let us know how it goes when you get it (in a few months)!

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
            Chad is good people! Did you go with a load development test or just running with something he has already developed?

I've had fantastic success with this 6.5cm "speedmoor", 10mm and some 300bo
            I opted to go with a load he has that is proven. I’ll get the gun out and do some testing with it. Luckily he has component for it so it should take a couple weeks to get built and shipped.

In all honesty I wanted to do the load development just didn’t want to drop $400 right know on top of $350 for ammo. I’m pretty well sold on the 230 and 215 loads. Just want to shoot and see how everything reacts.

Comment

Working...
            X