Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Games are getting better as we near the end. Today could be my “make or break” day in Bowl Mania. I have 124 points on the line today. Good Look Everyone! Hook’Em!

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
      Can’t stand guys ditching their team and sitting out the bowl!
      Most of us don't like it, but we aren't in their place. A possible multi million dollar decision. The bowl games have become meaningless in the scheme of things so why should they jeopardize their future. The business side of football does not honor loyalty. Kids are looking out for their own interest simply because the colleges and NFL are not going to.

It would be nice if all the players would stay, but they don't. Hey, it gives someone else a chance to step up and play in a high profile game that they probably wouldn't get that chance.

Another reason to expand the playoff bracket, players would stay for that.

Comment

.....and leaving early in the first place.

That was supposed to be a quote of Heath's comment. Im in a gun blind with my grandson and have limited signal. Screwed up the post after 5 minutes of failed attempts. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-29-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          .....and leaving early in the first place.

That was supposed to be a quote of Heath's comment. Im in a gun blind with my grandson and have limited signal. Screwed up the post after 5 minutes of failed attempts. Lol.

Looking forward to pics.

Comment

If the colleges want to kids to play in meaningless bowl games, they need to buy them a $10 million injury policy. Won't happen but money talks.

If they choose to not play, I would not let them travel to the bowl game, stand on the sideline with the team or use college facilities to prepare for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              Most of us don't like it, but we aren't in their place. A possible multi million dollar decision. The bowl games have become meaningless in the scheme of things so why should they jeopardize their future. The business side of football does not honor loyalty. Kids are looking out for their own interest simply because the colleges and NFL are not going to.

It would be nice if all the players would stay, but they don't. Hey, it gives someone else a chance to step up and play in a high profile game that they probably wouldn't get that chance.

Another reason to expand the playoff bracket, players would stay for that.
              I agree with all the above, I dont like it either, who does. But, it gives your probable future starter some valuable playing time under the big ligjts.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                If the colleges want to kids to play in meaningless bowl games, they need to buy them a $10 million injury policy. Won't happen but money talks.

If they choose to not play, I would not let them travel to the bowl game, stand on the sideline with the team or use college facilities to prepare for the draft.
                Then no one would want to play for you and you would suck. The reason they play is hopes of making millions in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Something is going on at WVU. I heard through some coaching contacts that Dana wants out bad. He tried like hell to get Tech and Colorado jobs.

And there’s this. Dana wants out at WVU

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1624.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	24564654

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Florida seems in control now.

Comment

And there’s this. Dana wants out at WVU

[ATTACH]939592[/ATTACH]

He must want out badly...that doesn’t seem like an upward move.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

According to twitter both WVA and UH hate their coaches. LOL!

Comment

Talk about a conference that looks weak and inferior to their competition, it’s the Big10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Florida looking good. Watch out next year sec.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              He must want out badly...that doesn’t seem like an upward move.

There’s a report they have fired Major.

I don’t think they would make this move unless they had a better replacement ready.

Comment

There’s a report they have fired Major.

I don’t think they would make this move unless they had a better replacement ready.
                                He didn't set the bar real high honestly. He won some games but the whole thing was a cluster. I'm not close to the situation, so none of it could have been his fault for all I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X