Nissan Titan XD 4WD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
    Mistake of fact as I stated in that thread. You can take your Nissan and be in the shop with it as well.

Sierracharlie out…
    I don’t have a titan. Try to to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
      First of all "My" truck of choice has been Toyota since 96' so keep your SA comments about my wife to yourself. Seldom do I pull a trailer but I am very hard on trucks. I was merely asking opinions.
      No need to get butthurt Nancy. No harm intended.
      If you don’t haul much the tundra should suit you fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        I don’t have a titan. Try to to keep up.

I know you don’t. . . try to keep up

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I always get a kick out of these Nissan threads getting taken over by people of don't own or never owned one

For the OP, I'm in my 3rd Nissan truck (Frontier then 2 Titans) and have never once had a single hiccup. Absolutely thrashed my 2014 Pro4x last year and a miserable mud pit of a hog lease too. My 2017 Titan SL has every bell and whistle I would ever want and is pure luxury inside. I drove everything out when I was shopping this time and still came back to the Titan.

Comment

I'm in a 17 XD pro4x diesel. I've got 47k miles on it. I own a concrete company and don't hesitate to use it. It has a trailer behind it constantly as well as pulling my airboat etc. Had a def pump issue with less than 5k miles and no problems since.
            I have the same truck as you, same color and love it. No issues no problems and it has plenty of power. I pull a 24' boat with a raised console often and I'm impressed with the truck and the mileage.

My buddy bought one but not the Pro 4x. He got a Platinum XD diesel and love sit. My son bought the Titan gas and he loves it too lol. All four door trucks all 4x4.

It's my 3rd Titan. I drove the last one, a 2008 until 2017 when I bought this one and it never saw a shop. Only issue I had was a pin hole in the power steering line.

For those who have problems with the Titan, every make and model have problems...sorry you were among the unlucky ones.

Comment

Mistake of fact as I stated in that thread. You can take your Nissan and be in the shop with it as well.

Sierracharlie out…
              I know you don’t. . . try to keep up

Sierracharlie out…
              Ok...

Comment

I would take any Nissan HD over a tundra...

I figured I’d have to explain it to you. Too many fingers in sockets I suppose.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I figured I’d have to explain it to you. Too many fingers in sockets I suppose.

Sierracharlie out…
                  Never mind...
                  Have a nice day.
                  Last edited by Rubi513; 12-01-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Oh...When I get down to your level, it makes sense...
                    You may want to look up the definition of “your”.

Well let me spell it out for you since you can’t seem to put it together. It was a slight at you because you would “take one over a tundra”

It was a figurative comment not literal. Nice try bud. Maybe one day you will get it but take your time I’d hate for you to hurt yourself. Clearly it’s above your comprehension level.

Find definitions for over 300,000 words from the most authoritative English dictionary. Continuously updated with new words and meanings.

I’ve included a link that might help but then again some people are beyond self help and medical intervention by a professional is needed.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

OP I apologize for the thread derailment.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Well let me spell it out for you since you can’t seem to put it together. It was a slight at you because you would “take one over a tundra”

It was a figurative comment not literal. Nice try bud. Maybe one day you will get it but take your time I’d hate for you to hurt yourself. Clearly it’s above your comprehension level.

Find definitions for over 300,000 words from the most authoritative English dictionary. Continuously updated with new words and meanings.

I’ve included a link that might help but then again some people are beyond self help and medical intervention by a professional is needed.

Sierracharlie out…
                        Lol! Says the guy who thought it was possible for a 2 year old truck to have 900k miles on it...
                        Like I said, have a nice day.

Comment

Can you two please go to the playground and duke it out? Neither of yall can keep from getting the last word in and really detracting from this thread. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                            Can you two please go to the playground and duke it out? Neither of yall can keep from getting the last word in and really detracting from this thread. Thanks

No worries [emoji6] I’m done.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

No worries [emoji6] I’m done.

Sierracharlie out…
                              I was kidding. I enjoyed the heated argument over favorite brands. Good, bad, ugly, let's hear it all so we can all make informed decisions. Thanks and carry on

Comment

Working...
                              X