2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
    I’m at 21k miles so far, and leaving Friday afternoon to get hitched in Durango CO, then head north on a 5000 mile road trip north to hit Glacier, Banff, Yoho, Yellowstone, and the Tetons before heading home. Here’s the setup as last night when I finished the kayak rack.[ATTACH]912336[/ATTACH][ATTACH]912337[/ATTACH]
    Love your truck!

Comment

Loving my new 2018 SD F250. Still have my 7.3 1999 model also.

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
        Love your truck!

You want mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought mine on my 31st birthday. I'm in love with it! So is everyone else who gets in it. Getting wheels on it soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
            I bought mine on my 31st birthday. I'm in love with it! So is everyone else who gets in it. Getting wheels on it soon!

I loved every minute in mine until it went into limp mode when I needed to put 10 bags of mulch in the bed. I had to limp it home to get my wife’s Grand Cherokee to bring me to the dealership to drop it off. We get it there and they say it didn’t throw a code so there is nothing they can do. I see a delete in the near future but think it’s crazy that a $73k truck can’t make it 15k miles without going into limp mode.

I’ve been a Cummins guy forever but went with Furd because the new body style.

Comment

The day I bought my ecoboost home from the dealer it went into limp mood several times and then self corrected. Took it right back. Cause, dense fog. A flash and couple other willy nilly tricks...never did it again.

Class action lawsuit started over it. Lots of forums to read up on it. Other thab that, solid motor
              Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              I loved every minute in mine until it went into limp mode when I needed to put 10 bags of mulch in the bed. I had to limp it home to get my wife’s Grand Cherokee to bring me to the dealership to drop it off. We get it there and they say it didn’t throw a code so there is nothing they can do. I see a delete in the near future but think it’s crazy that a $73k truck can’t make it 15k miles without going into limp mode.

I’ve been a Cummins guy forever but went with Furd because the new body style.

Comment

Just rolled 40k miles on my 2017 so far its been a great truck

Comment

63K on mine so far. On my 4th windshield. The only issues I have is my drivers side leaf spring squeaks like crazy. Previous F250 did the same thing. Have to spray oil on it every week and I hate the def system. When it kicks in while it is idling it revs up and you can't stand downwind of the truck or you will gag.

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post

She’s dang sure a pretty truck! I went back and forth between Magnetic and silver for a long time before I finally ordered my Magnetic. Yours makes me think I may have made the wrong choice haha

Comment

Originally posted by BBRU View Post
                      Love your truck!
                      Thank you! I’m quite fond of it myself. The kayak rack is currently in a crude state compared to the tent rack I made for it, but I’ll remake it in a much more appealing version after the trip and I have more time. For now it’s 100% crude, but useful.
                      Last edited by TX03RUBI; 06-21-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                        She’s dang sure a pretty truck! I went back and forth between Magnetic and silver for a long time before I finally ordered my Magnetic. Yours makes me think I may have made the wrong choice haha
                        My last truck was magnetic and looked great. I also struggled between the decision, I see so many more magnetic trucks on the road now. 2 of my coworkers both got magnetic so I tried something new and dont regret it!

Comment

How many of y'all have done the fuel tank switch from the 26gal to the 34gal? Just got mine back from the dealership yesterday, for the second time. Hopefully this time they actually put in the 34 gallon tank. Said they did last time but I could never squeeze more than 25 gallons into the "34 gallon" tank. We shall see at my next fill-up...

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
                          I hate the def system. When it kicks in while it is idling it revs up and you can't stand downwind of the truck or you will gag.
                          I was wondering what that "rev-up" was for.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                            How many of y'all have done the fuel tank switch from the 26gal to the 34gal? Just got mine back from the dealership yesterday, for the second time. Hopefully this time they actually put in the 34 gallon tank. Said they did last time but I could never squeeze more than 25 gallons into the "34 gallon" tank. We shall see at my next fill-up...

I was wondering what that "rev-up" was for.

I can’t get anywhere close to 30 gallons in my tank

Comment

I’m at 21k miles so far, and leaving Friday afternoon to get hitched in Durango CO, then head north on a 5000 mile road trip north to hit Glacier, Banff, Yoho, Yellowstone, and the Tetons before heading home. Here’s the setup as last night when I finished the kayak rack.
                              good looking truck! What brand is that replacement bumper?

Comment

Have a white gold one and have put 17,000 on it. Love it so far!

Comment

Working...
                                X