Turkey hunting South Texas hunting outfitters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey hunting South Texas hunting outfitters

I’m turkey hunting the C ranch with South Texas hunting outfitters this weekend, anyone have any experience with them or the ranch? Birthday gift for my wife any advice would be great.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been but good luck

Comment

How was the turkey hunt and the ranch overall?

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
        How was the turkey hunt and the ranch overall?

Well I’m not big on bashing people’s business but to make it short and sweet, I was able to call my wife a turkey in and she bagged it, now for the outfitter and the guide I’ve never experienced such disrespect. Unless you are filming a tv show They are only concerned about money in their pockets .

Comment

Hate to hear that. All the reviews for stho seem to be positive.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
            Hate to hear that. All the reviews for stho seem to be positive.

Better business Bureau has some bad reviews and their Facebook as well. Just have to dig deep and I never did. I will on the next one though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenkins8PT View Post
              Well I’m not big on bashing people’s business but to make it short and sweet, I was able to call my wife a turkey in and she bagged it, now for the outfitter and the guide I’ve never experienced such disrespect. Unless you are filming a tv show They are only concerned about money in their pockets .

what do you mean if they are filming a tv show? disrespect? I have no connection to the btw.

Comment

Originally posted by mastercraftka View Post
                what do you mean if they are filming a tv show? disrespect? I have no connection to the btw.

We were lied to, put us on a different ranch for hen what we paid for with no notification, the guide was a alcoholic and was trashed by noon, and when he started drinking the truth started coming out, he admitted that he was instructed to put us in a gar hole were there were no animals, then he admitted it was cause a show was coming to film and they did not want us killing all the animals for the show..... sad

Comment

Originally posted by Jenkins8PT View Post
                  We were lied to, put us on a different ranch for hen what we paid for with no notification, the guide was a alcoholic and was trashed by noon, and when he started drinking the truth started coming out, he admitted that he was instructed to put us in a gar hole were there were no animals, then he admitted it was cause a show was coming to film and they did not want us killing all the animals for the show..... sad

That’s not good

Comment

Working...
                  X