Vanderpool count down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moreammo View Post
    I can't wait! This will be my first year, but I am looking forward to it!

Jon
    It's fun shoot , you will like it . Hope I get a good shot on the elk this year very difficult target to get a good score on. I have choked the last 2 years on that target.

Comment

Still planning on coming. This will be my first too! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Looking forward to the elk too. Roger can you loan me an arrow for that one! LOL

Comment

Sure I will lend you one ! With a rubber blunt so when it hits the rocks ! Haha
        See you out there Saturday .

Comment

I'm looking forward to that Elk too. Should be a fun way to kill an Arrow!

Comment

Rob will there be any opportunity to continue our research ?

Comment

For those of you camping, Ya'll planning on arriving Friday night?

LD

Comment

So sorry to hear about Debbie! Prayers up for a better outcome. I'll be pulling out about midnight tonight. I will have 1/2 of a 9 person tent with a queen double high air bed not being used if anyone needs a spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddo View Post

LD
                  We will be there Friday midday

Comment

Originally posted by BDKeeling View Post
                    I finally get to shoot this year, Debbie won't be able to due to torn rotator cuff. The dr said she might never be able to shoot her bow again and she is bummed about that.
                    Glad to see you shooting Sir! Sad to hear of Debbie's injury. Give her a hug for me. Be great to see yall again. Wil see yall on Friday afternoon.
                    Arvin

Comment

Originally posted by Caddo View Post

LD
                      Larry, most folks go on Friday during the afternoon so they can get their camp set up in the daylight, but you can show up just about anytime.

Bisch

Comment

Thanks, was planning Friday afternoon, looks like I'll be right in step.

LD

Comment

The wife and I have been in Fredericksburg since Sunday.

Leaving from here early Friday.

Comment

We'll have to look into that Larry!

Comment

Rob looks like The Hog Pen near Rio Frio and Keeses in Madina

Comment

Looking forward to getting back down there. One of my most favorite shoots I've ever been to.

Comment

Working...
                                X