• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comrade Trump!

Fox News Hosts Bash Trump’s ‘Disgusting’ Putin Presser

Fox News hosts take Trump to task after Putin summit

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
      Read his book. He admits such. Truth hurts, huh?

You have Obama’s book? LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
        First, I’m not a never trumper, I voted for the dude. Was embarrassed that I was doing it, but considered the alternative.

Second.. no mater WHAT issue you have back at home... you don’t stand on stage in a foreign country with an enemy state and equivocate while people that work for you and are your fellow Americans are castrated. Even if you have domestic beef with them. You’re supposed to be this kick **s tough guy, deal maker... act like it when it counts.

Guys I’m frustrated. How do we get so blinded that we support people that clearly don’t deserve it in certain instances just because they’re “our guy”? 98% of black folks supported Obama, no matter what. Ask about Ukraine, Syria, fast and furious... crickets. Same with the trump-no-matter what folks. He says he’s a Christian but that he doesn’t ask God for forgiveness because he “tries not do do anything bad”. And The religious right looked the other way. This guy lays an international egg that NOONE except maybe Hannity defends and our first response is well Hillary did this and Obama did that. I think he was right to demand rich nato countries pay more, he was right to deal with N. Korea ( probably none of us here are international policy experts so jmho) so I can agree with him when it makes sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump does things I don’t agree with. Overall his track record has been stellar in the eyes of his constituents. The reason it looks like everyone here blindly defends him is because the things people Attack him for are petty. No one goes after actual policy and results, they attack for things that come out of his mouth (which admittedly can sometimes be ridiculous).

Also, the reason for the comparisons to the previous admin is to prove fake outrage on behalf of media. For example: it wasn’t that long ago the media was laughing at a candidate for suggesting Russia was a concern. Before the 2016 election, they were playing Russia down in light of the Catastrophe the weak foreign policy of the Obama admin had created. Then Trump gets elected and suddenly Russia is public enemy number one.

Tell me again, what actual, tangible actions has Russia taken to harm Americans recently compared to say, Iran. Iran has actually killed Many American soldiers, and announces on the world stage its goals to annihilate Israel, yet we entered into a deal with them which did nothing to prevent them from getting nukes and gave them billions. There was applause and celebration for making that crappy deal with psychotic religious zealots who chant death to America.

Again, I don’t like the Russian government and I don’t think they are a friend. I’m simply making a comparison to prove fake outrage.

Comment

Did everyone forget about this? https://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Tell me again, what actual, tangible actions has Russia taken to harm Americans recently compared to say, Iran.

They just indicted 12 Russians based on solid evidence of election interference right before the meeting. An indictment that both parties say is warranted and legit. Trumps response: “Putin’s denied it very strongly and I have no reason not to believe him”

Comment

They just indicted 12 Russians based on solid evidence of election interference right before the meeting. An indictment that both parties say is warranted and legit. Trumps response: “Putin’s denied it very strongly and I have no reason not to believe him”

It doesn't matter. The NSD which is the DOJ's Counter Intelligence arm now takes over the case and it will be buried and never resulting in a trial of these twelve. The twelve will never go to trial. And yes indictments in DC are easy to get without hard evidence.....just look the Concorde case in which Mueller got embarrassed. He indicted a company that didn't exist when alleged meddling took place (Concorde Catering).

There was never a need for a special counsel because this was always going to be handled by the counter intelligence side from the beginning. Let the NSD handle it from the beginning and it would have saved the country from a lot of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Trump does things I don’t agree with. Overall his track record has been stellar in the eyes of his constituents. The reason it looks like everyone here blindly defends him is because the things people Attack him for are petty. No one goes after actual policy and results, they attack for things that come out of his mouth (which admittedly can sometimes be ridiculous).

Also, the reason for the comparisons to the previous admin is to prove fake outrage on behalf of media. For example: it wasn’t that long ago the media was laughing at a candidate for suggesting Russia was a concern. Before the 2016 election, they were playing Russia down in light of the Catastrophe the weak foreign policy of the Obama admin had created. Then Trump gets elected and suddenly Russia is public enemy number one.

Tell me again, what actual, tangible actions has Russia taken to harm Americans recently compared to say, Iran. Iran has actually killed Many American soldiers, and announces on the world stage its goals to annihilate Israel, yet we entered into a deal with them which did nothing to prevent them from getting nukes and gave them billions. There was applause and celebration for making that crappy deal with psychotic religious zealots who chant death to America.

Again, I don’t like the Russian government and I don’t think they are a friend. I’m simply making a comparison to prove fake outrage.
                So when you say weak foreign policy - are you all referring to our handling of N Korea recently?

Comment

Solid evidence? You mean the same solid evidence that was known and available before the election without an indictment by the obama adminstration, but only indict two days before the Trump/Putin Summit without prior notice. Ya'll funny.....

Whom ever hacked and released the DNC and Hillary emails reported the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Something our news media has long forgotten. Their own emails came back to bite their LWL heads off.

What's up with the $400 million in illegal campaign donations to Clinton?

Comment

Those "Russians" were "hacking and interfering" with the 2016 election... under Obama, Clapper, Comey, Mueller, Kerry and Lynch.

I hope this runs it's course and Putin begins to slow leak all the emails and other info he obtained. Aside from all that, I think it's safe to say Putin runs Russia and all intell/counterintell operations.

That being the case, why didn't Mueller "indict" Putin as well? Using lib pretzel logic, I guess we could conclude that not doing so, (while screaming and insisting for the arrest and impeachment of a sitting President for something that happened under the previous administration) would be "unpatriotic."

Comment

12 Russians who were indicted for organizing rallies and trolling on the internet. Terrifying.

We literally sent "Campaign" teams funded by our tax dollars to oust our biggest ally in the middle east.

Comment

Meanwhile the same side that is claiming Russia interfering with our election is the largest risk to our sanctity as a country wants unfiltered immigration and no voter ID laws.
                        Last edited by Clay C; 07-17-2018, 06:20 AM.

Comment

“At this point, what difference does it make?” Reckon you ought to vote for Elizabeth Warren next time around. They is feller offering a free pig hunt on TBH right now, maybe you should take him up on his offer and unwind son.

Comment

Looks like the left wasn't gaining any long lasting traction using the seperated kids hogwash ...so they will try this route now. Just keep throwing ***** at the wall till something sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              So when you say weak foreign policy - are you all referring to our handling of N Korea recently?
                              Lol! What other sitting President has ever met with N Korea? The only thing weak here is your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                Lol! What other sitting President has ever met with N Korea? The only thing weak here is your post.
                                There's an effing reason for that !

Only thing weak is your response.

Comment

Working...
                                X