X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    Chris Stapleton killed as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to hear they added in the token old school country dude..

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
      Florida Georgia Line and the BackStreet Boys are killing it!!!!

Oh dear God in the name of all things holy..

Say it ain't so..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Nice to hear they added in the token old school country dude..

Faith Hill looked pretty good too[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jason Aldean wife is hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Wait wait wait....so folks are bitter about life if they dislike pop country?....that's the worst over-generalization I've heard on the site this year. Broadbrush you are painting with.

Excuse me sir... you don't like Florida Georgia Gay line or Taylor Swift?

no....it is horrible music...

Oh you must be bitter about life!.....

Ah, you missed my point, bud.

I'm not a even a big country music fan, just don't see why folks feel the need to troll a person's thread that they could just as easily avoid.

If you think it's horrible music, just don't watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              Ah, you missed my point, bud.

I'm not a even a big country music fan, just don't see why folks feel the need to troll a person's thread that they could just as easily avoid.

If you think it's horrible music, just don't watch?

Ahhhh you missed the gist bud....I'm not watching....

Haven't watch an awards show in years . But it was posted on a social media bowhunting forum which I do like and folks reply with opinions. Its nothing new. It has nothing to do with being bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                .... just don't see why folks feel the need to troll a person's thread that they could just as easily avoid.
                Are you new here???

Comment

Originally posted by sooner00 View Post
                  I Blame Luke Bryan for bringing skinny jeans to country music. :-) It's sad when the Backstreet Boys actually fit in with this country group.
                  Was telling the wife the same thing. There is nothing country about skinny jeans.

Comment

For many years I was a big part of the "that ain't country" dogpile on this annual thread. I am now at peace with it. I dont get it because I'm not supposed to get it and they don't care if I don't get it. They are making a zillion dollars off people who do get it. Like it or not country music has moved on. I watched the show then listened to "The Best of Marty Robbins" on 8 track to cleanse my palate. I will now go pee in the backyard, shake my fist at the moon and go to bed.

Comment

I was there. I am old school country and still enjoyed it very much. The talent pool was in full force.

Comment

I quit watching the award shows AND listening to "country" radio. I make my own mix-CD's so I can listen to whatever I want, when I want (yeah, I know I need to get with the times and get Pandora or something like it).

Comment

I have no idea what y'all are talking about.
                          I haven't listened to it or watched any awards shows in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                            Jason Aldean wife is hot!
                            She is smoking!!!!!!

Comment

I would still rather listen to Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean that Justin Beiber

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                For many years I was a big part of the "that ain't country" dogpile on this annual thread. I am now at peace with it. I dont get it because I'm not supposed to get it and they don't care if I don't get it. They are making a zillion dollars off people who do get it. Like it or not country music has moved on. I watched the show then listened to "The Best of Marty Robbins" on 8 track to cleanse my palate. I will now go pee in the backyard, shake my fist at the moon and go to bed.

Well said

The music Industry caters to the music buying crowd. The music buying crowd is not 50s and 60s yr old dudes.

Comment

Working...
                                X