Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
    Broken liberal record.

I don't want to hurt trumps delicate ego, but he lost The popular vote by over 3 million votes

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      Broken liberal record.

I'm libertarian, it seems a whole lot of you on this website have a problem understanding that

I've voted for Gary Johnson

If that's liberal to use the new must belong to the freedom caucus [emoji33]

Comment

I don't get warm and fuzzies over the juvenile tweeting either but the guys got a formula and it has been very successful for him. A billionaire and now the leader of the free world. Almost everyone here including me counted him out over and over again and yet over and over again he comes out on top. He has some method to his madness though i think he's on the wrong side of this healthcare debacle. Let Obamacare burn and go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thrump has put thousands of folks back to work, just like he said he would.
          I know, I'm one of them.
          He will have to get really bad before I dislike him. I want to work, I want my sons to work.
          Pretty much everything else comes in as less important to me.

PS.... I hope he and Putin are friends.
          Clinton wanted to go to war with Russia. Her no fly zone would have meant we were shooting down Russian planes in Libya.

I don't care what Russia does in Libya.

I don't want to go to war with anyone much less another super power.

It still strikes me funny folks are but hurt about Russia might have been behind leaking all Clinton e-mails. It showed how corrupt she was.... no one ever denies she was corrupt, they are just mad the info was leaked.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            I don't get warm and fuzzies over the juvenile tweeting either but the guys got a formula and it has been very successful for him. A billionaire and now the leader of the free world. Almost everyone here including me counted him out over and over again and yet over and over again he comes out on top. He has some method to his madness though i think he's on the wrong side of this healthcare debacle. Let Obamacare burn and go away.

That is another, I don't care at all.
            Get a job and pay for your own health care or get sick and die.
            Not my problem which ever way a fellow decides to go.
            I have paid for my own insurance for 40 years.
            Rarely ever used it but when I needed it, it was there.
            If some other fellow decided he didn't want to spend his money on insurance, good.
            Many of the folks I work with don't take the insurance.
            It is there decision but don't expect me to care if they get sick and can't afford health care.

What ever happened to " you made your bed now you can lay on it"

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post

If some other fellow decided he didn't want to spend his money on insurance, good.

It is there decision but don't expect me to care if they get sick and can't afford health care.

Yup. Healthcare is not a right.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                I'm libertarian, it seems a whole lot of you on this website have a problem understanding that

Gary Johnson would've been the demise of this country & the majority of true Libertarians, including me, understand that. Guy is a freaking joke.

Comment

Lol, read the constitution it tells you what happens when a president can no longer serve
                  Way to dodge the question!
                  What do YOU propose we'd do if Trump was to be impeached (ie. who do you dream of running this country)?

Comment

The stupidity of openly admitting to voting for Gary Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      The stupidity of openly admitting to voting for Gary Johnson?
                      The only reason I could see someone voting for Gary Johnson was if their pot smoking legalities meant more to them than their country.

Comment

Thrump has put thousands of folks back to work, just like he said he would.
                        I know, I'm one of them.
                        He will have to get really bad before I dislike him. I want to work, I want my sons to work.
                        Pretty much everything else comes in as less important to me.

PS.... I hope he and Putin are friends.
                        Clinton wanted to go to war with Russia. Her no fly zone would have meant we were shooting down Russian planes in Libya.

I don't care what Russia does in Libya.

I don't want to go to war with anyone much less another super power.

It still strikes me funny folks are but hurt about Russia might have been behind leaking all Clinton e-mails. It showed how corrupt she was.... no one ever denies she was corrupt, they are just mad the info was leaked.
                        This and

Comment

This..... Exactly how I feel.

Plus Gorsuch.
                          Trump has done more good, while facing more resistance, than Barry did in 8 freakin years..
                          He is just getting started..
                          I'm not a fan of his tweeting but someone having the balls to publicly call out the turncoats is refreshing...
                          Drain it..
                          Last edited by PondPopper; 04-01-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X