Whataburger.....done!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whataburger.....done!!

One of the first to come out and say they "will not" allow open carry in their restaurants. Time for a strongly worded letter!!

Just let it be. Who really cares.....

Comment

Just open carry and go through the drive thru

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        One of the first to come out and say they "will not" allow open carry in their restaurants. Time for a strongly worded letter!!
        I'm cool with it....they still allow chl's

Comment

cant really blame them. they are open really late into the night and when ive been there late its full of thugs. im sure they have their reasons.

Comment

I am sure they give two craps about your " strongly worded" letter.

I actually have no problem with them not allowing open carry in their restaurants.

Comment

Let it goo, let it gooo

Comment

Originally posted by jdeleon View Post
                cant really blame them. they are open really late into the night and when ive been there late its full of thugs. im sure they have their reasons.

I agree with this. 2am, whataburger isfull of dumb drunks and the last thing anyone needs is a bunch of people with pistols in the open, legal or not.

Comment

Repeat thread

Comment

Oh well. Does not bother me

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Whataburger Catsup IS the Best. What were we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                        I agree with this. 2am, whataburger isfull of dumb drunks and the last thing anyone needs is a bunch of people with pistols in the open, legal or not.
                        Uhh carrying while under the influence is already illegal, do you really think a company policy is going to stop them?

Comment

Get over it

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                            Your argument is "drunks" might see it and cause problems? You sound like the opposition. It's your "right" to carry open. It's not about carrying it or not carrying it, it's about them bowing to the pressure from the "hand wringers".

Comment

This has been their policy for years....nothing new except that they came out and reiterated it considering the recent occurrences.

Ur gonna be missing out bud.

Comment

Working...
                              X