Fencing cost ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
    We payed $1.00 ft in Fayette county and we bought the materials. $2.00 if he supplied the materials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I need his number also. I have about 1200' of fence to do pretty soon and I plan to buy everything and do it myself unless I can get it done quick and cheap enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I need some done here in fort bend county also. I need between 1000-1500 feet probably

Comment

It really depends on the type of soil, amount of rock, and if it was already cleared. If it is rocky or hard soil that is a pretty good price. I paid $1/foot for labor on 1250' of 6 strand barb wire fence last summer south of SA. I had a dozer clear fence line and I bought the materials. T-post every 12', line post every 7th post and 3 brace 10" top corners set 5'+ deep. Materials ran me about .70/foot IIRC. About 3 yrs ago I had some 49" netwire fence built that ran me about $2.08/ft. I had the labor done and I bought materials on 6180'. No dozer work.

Comment

$2.25 for 5 wire with cedar post corners and a line post every 5 t post

Comment

I'm in for this too. I have about 8,000' to do in Brazoria County.

Comment

I am in the fence building business. We just built some fence for a guy and from start to finish tear down and ground re shaping five strand 3 and 1 fence his total cost was $2.74 a foot.
              Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
                Is it Perez by any chance? If not, I'll give you his # to get a second bid. I'm very happy with his work.
                No, it is not, but shoot me his digits and I will give him a call.

Thanks

Comment

I'm getting some done in La Grange as we speak. All galvanized 6 strand 5 and 1 with 4" corners and 2 3/8" line post for 2.75.

Comment

Originally posted by Soggy Bottom View Post
                    I'm getting some done in La Grange as we speak. All galvanized 6 strand 5 and 1 with 4" corners and 2 3/8" line post for 2.75.
                    Pipe line posts and corners?

Comment

One of our fence lines bordered a county road. I called our commissioner and the county cleared the old fence line for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call for Jordan at Bell Fence Supply in Bryan

Comment

There is a lot that goes into a bid and you need to know what is being included. All fence isn't created equal. 2 3/8 vs 2 7/8 pipe(new vs oilfield), distance between t-post, type of wire, pipe post every "x" feet, what weight t-post, what length t-post, corner and H braces..
                          Last edited by BrianL; 06-30-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

My son has his own company that builds fences around San Antonio and south Texas. Like they dsy tere is a lot of variable in quoting a price on a fence. This past week he drove to odessa to build afence. ....Andy

Comment

Working...
                            X