Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEB Texas style beef ribs

How do yall cook them?

I rubbed mine with Fiesta rib rub and smoked them at 225 in my Masterbuilt smoker. Came out with a nice bark and tender.

Comment

REO's rib rub, 225 for 4-5 hours.

Comment

Grill on high heat till they get a thin crust on the outside with rub of choice and sweet baby rays.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

You think in Minnesota they sale Texas ribs or Minnesota style ribs??

Comment

we have always just thrown em on the grill same way my grandparents always made em. May have to give em a shot on the pellet smoker. If we run out from our own cattle, the market in town always has good ones compared to the ones I got at HEB one time

Comment

Rub them with your favorite liquid hot sauce (Texas Pete's or similar) Kosher salt and crushed black pepper, put on smoker at 275 for 6-8 hours or longer, depending on size. Make sure they cook out or they will be tough. The hot sauce will allow the salt and pepper to stick and will cook out with just a little heat! Award winning and what many top notch BBQ guys use. Great bark and classic Texas Style Beef Ribs.

Comment

^Exactly how I do mine. Careful with the salt though in addition to the hot sauce. I use Louisiana

Comment

Makes me make a couple of large racks! Brisket on a stick!

Comment

No matter what, skin the membrane off first!

Comment

I don't take the membrane off of beef ribs. It helps hold them together. I season with salt and pepper cook them at 225° for 6-7 hours. Head Country BBQ sauce. It's awesome!

Comment

I saw them and wasn’t sure how to cook them. I will try that this week.

Comment

I cook em just like a brisket, little salt and pepper and maybe some garlic powder. I love beef ribs and like the shorter cook times over brisket.

Comment

Shortlist braised and full bone slow cooked on grill 225/ useing 3/2/1 method

Comment

Working...
                              X