Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump speaks instead of tweeting - You like it better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
    I have no idea. However, I was wrong to suggest tonight was the beginning. It appears the beginning was actually a few weeks ago. If this trend continues and Nancy gets the gavel, it’s all on Trump and Team Deplorable.

Dems flip Wisconsin state Senate seat

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...te-senate-seat

So you can directly attribute it to trumps tweeting? I would like to see the evidence.

I think it’s hilarious you’re using the deplorable brand when the side who used that term tried to use the power of the United States Justice system to rig the election of the most powerful seat in the world. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have no idea. However, I was wrong to suggest tonight was the beginning. It appears the beginning was actually a few weeks ago. If this trend of Dems winning continues and Nancy gets the gavel, it’s all on Trump and Team Deplorable.

Dems flip Wisconsin state Senate seat

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...te-senate-seat
      And you call yourself a Centrist? Obviously, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        And you call yourself a Centrist? Obviously, it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Eh, Centrist is just code speak for “I have no principles I value over being correct”

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          So you can directly attribute it to trumps tweeting? I would like to see the evidence.

I think it’s hilarious you’re using the deplorable brand when the side who used that term tried to use the power of the United States Justice system to rig the election of the most powerful seat in the world. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It’s still early in the election cycle. Give it time.

I would never suggest that one “side” has a monopoly on deplorability. However, if Nancy gets the gavel, it will be because of Trump.

Comment

Yes, I do call myself a centrist. I also understand the difference between making observations and cheerleading.

Comment

It’s still early in the election cycle. Give it time.

I would never suggest that one “side” has a monopoly on deplorability. However, if Nancy gets the gavel, it will be because of Trump.
              If Nancy gets the gavel, it will be because the Dems got off their asses and came out to vote. Not necessarily because of Trump, but because of a Republican President.

Comment

Yes, I do call myself a centrist. I also understand the difference between making observations and cheerleading.
                So why are you such a Democratic cheerleader? Like I said.......

Comment

So why are you such a Democratic cheerleader? Like I said.......
                  Yuck

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                    Yuck
                    What does that even mean?

Comment

Comment

If Nancy gets the gavel, it will be because the Dems got off their asses and came out to vote. Not necessarily because of Trump, but because of a Republican President.
                        It would be because the Republicans in Congress have continued with their spineless and cowardly way of doing things. The reason they are seemingly incapable of getting what should be simple things done, is because very few of them actually believe in the principles, people and ideology they claim to represent. It's the same reason Republicans lost the 2008 and 2012 Presidential elections. We ran two people that didn't actually believe what they preached. Romney seemed embarrassed to be successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          It would be because the Republicans in Congress have continued with their spineless and cowardly way of doing things. The reason they are seemingly incapable of getting what should be simple things done, is because very few of them actually believe in the principles, people and ideology they claim to represent. It's the same reason Republicans lost the 2008 and 2012 Presidential elections. We ran two people that didn't actually believe what they preached. Romney seemed embarrassed to be successful.
                          There's absolute truth in this, but I don't see people voting democrat because of that. I don't like the nutless rino's either, but I'm not voting for a democrat.

Comment

There's absolute truth in this, but I don't see people voting democrat because of that. I don't like the nutless rino's either, but I'm not voting for a democrat.
                            Oh I don't think people will shift to vote democrat for that, I just meant it's easier to lose if you don't really believe in what you are doing.

Comment

What does that even mean?
                              Was referring to the Vermin stance

Comment

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                                if nancy gets the gavel, it will be because the dems got off their asses and fixed another election not necessarily because of trump, but because of a republican president.
                                fify

Comment

Working...
                                X