Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    So can anyone clue me in on whether or not this is the right process?
    correct. grab the LTC address from your binance wallet and then go to your coinbase and enter. double & triple check the address.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      I hear ya...!!! You've popped your crypto cherry. As crazy as things are I think you got in at the right time. Now go make some money.
      LOL! And now I'm less productive at work because I've got CB, ADAX and Binance running on my screens so I can watch what happens. On advice from a friend I bought 2 litecoin to learn how this works.

God bless and happy investing.
      Richard.

Comment

Anyone looking at RDD?

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Anyone looking at RDD?

Skinny

Am I reading the charts right, is this stuff trading at .01?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
            Am I reading the charts right, is this stuff trading at .01?

Yep. Looks like it made a little push this morning. I’m all about the cheap coins. Lol

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              Yep. Looks like it made a little push this morning. I’m all about the cheap coins. Lol

Skinny

What the hell... I'll buy 1,000 coins! LOL!

Comment

Doing my first ETH transfer as we speak...I can hear Foreigner playing in the background.

"It feels like the first time....feels like the very first time."

Comment

That’s what I’m talkin about!

Skinny

Comment

I hear that! If I can get Binance to freaking start working I'll start buying some of the little cheap ones to turn and burn during the month.

Richard.

Comment

I picked up 18,900of the rdd. I grabbed 10,000 of the etn yesterday and could've sold it for a nice profit this morning, but I'm going to hold a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                        I picked up 18,900of the rdd. I grabbed 10,000 of the etn yesterday and could've sold it for a nice profit this morning, but I'm going to hold a little longer.
                        ETN is going good today...up almost 30%.... Well done !!

Comment

Anyone know what the fee is per transaction (buy) on Bittrex?

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutram2500 View Post
                            anyone know what the fee is per transaction (buy) on bittrex?
                            0.25%

Comment

Anyone care to share why they are investing in what? I went ripple because it seems to be backed by companies and I can see the advantage of moving money throughout the world without a middle man.

I may invest in some cheap one just for fun. Something I can just buy 10-20k of it.

Comment

I bought Redcoin two days ago. it went up 338 % last night. sold it this morning when it started to drop. i bought 5000 coins and made about 40$ lol

reinvested profits into Ripple. really thinking ripple will take off... thinking long term. i have about 250 coins in ripple now. hoping oneday it maes it to 300-400$ a coin. that would pay of fmy ranch.

Comment

Working...
                                X