What to do with pop up blind hubs & sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do with pop up blind hubs & sticks

I’ve had several pop up blinds over the years get torn up. And since I can’t manage to ever throw anything away that might/could/maybe have an alternate use for an unnamed and unimagined project in the future (it’s an illness, I hear) I kept all the hubs and sticks.

Do y’all have any ideas for DIY projects from the hubs and sticks?

Let’s see ‘em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could be used for structure in a pond

Comment

I need some hubs and sticks for a Primos Ground Max popup if you have some you'd like to sell. I'm in Decatur.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
        I need some hubs and sticks for a Primos Ground Max popup if you have some you'd like to sell. I'm in Decatur.

Heck Froggy, you can have all you need. I owe you for bringing your pups out several years ago to track a buck I shot.

I just lost my place in Wise Co but I still need to get my gear off the property. I’ll load up the sticks and holler at you when I’m planning to head that way and you can have the pick of the litter. I’m sure we can pick a meet up spot. And one of my old blinds was a Primos model, so it might be a direct fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=lotsofshots;13269407]Heck Froggy, you can have all you need. I owe you for bringing your pups out several years ago to track a buck I shot.

I just lost my place in Wise Co but I still need to get my gear off the property. I’ll load up the sticks and holler at you when I’m planning to head that way and you can have the pick of the litter. I’m sure we can pick a meet up spot. And one of my old blinds was a Primos model, so it might be a direct fit.

That would be great. I live just south of the Sheriff's Posse Grounds off FM 51. I'll PM you my number.

Comment

I use the sticks as pokers in unclogging protein feeders from the top down. I just jam them in there until the clog is busted out. I leave them laying on the ground by the feed pen fence for when I need them. Sometimes people forget to put the lid back on the feeder is how they get clogged. They also work good for you wacking things.

Comment

I've got 4 sets with hubs free to a good home. Just PM me.

Comment

There was a thread on here a couple years ago where someone used sheets and paint and created a nice bind. I bet you do something like that.

here is the link

Comment

Make pretty good shooting sticks

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                    Make pretty good shooting sticks
                    This is what I did.

Comment

I used some for stakes for tree tubes and tree cages. Could do the same in your home garden for vegetables too. Similar diameter sticks about four feet long are $1.50-2.00 at tractor supply.

T

Comment

They work good for limb lines in the river.

Comment

I use the fiberglass rods as pokers in my cattle pens. I have them hanging around everywhere. They come in handy!

Comment

Working...
                          X