No announcement yet.

Serial bomber in Austin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t fault me for having a different sense of humor or different set of glasses than some of you, that makes life aweful boring. Nor is it possible to beat your opinions into my head.

I’m at one with the world and gentle as a rabbit, like Kung Fu and stuff.

Laugh a little.

Comment

Why y'all flaming Johnny44?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s interesting, generally a bomb maker stays “faithful” on a triggering method. This cat is all over the map. LEO is going to have to reverse engineer those rigs to try and find a common thread. And the maker must have others ready to go since he/she can’t go on the open market for materials anymore. Too many folks looking for odd/exotic bulk purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
          It’s interesting, generally a bomb maker stays “faithful” on a triggering method. This cat is all over the map. LEO is going to have to reverse engineer those rigs to try and find a common thread. And the maker must have others ready to go since he/she can’t go on the open market for materials anymore. Too many folks looking for odd/exotic bulk purchases.
          Wonder what the materials are? Common household?

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
            Wonder what the materials are? Common household?
            Dunno but I heard an interview this morning with an Austin news producer that some of the components are highly exotic and volitile. So I would think that any bulk purchase would raise a flag.

Comment

Some of the most potent and sensitive components in an explosive train are so simplistic one would ask themselves “was that discovered by accident the hard way?”. And it doesn’t take a “bulk” purchase to make it.

Comment

If the ATF and FBI are involved then they have probably already interviewed the bomber umpteen times and released him to the public.

An unfortunate fact of most of the shootings and bombings.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  Not blaming everyone in law enforcement (just the head folks who have popped off at the mouth with their hypocrisy in the past) and I didn’t know this was a “prayer” thread.

I’m making no attempt to profile the bomber either.

Prayers up!

I likely have more “education” on explosives and the mindset of bombers than you’d ever believe.
                  Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  If the ATF and FBI are involved then they have probably already interviewed the bomber umpteen times and released him to the public.

An unfortunate fact of most of the shootings and bombings.
                  As the educated one on all this, what do you think the next steps will be? Do you think the ATF and FBI bungled this one?

Comment

If only bombs were regulated, or outlawed.......

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                      If only bombs were regulated, or outlawed.......
                      Hey, we have some good people in Texas both military and civillian as long as particular Feds keep their false flag “Agenda” out of it.

Comment

pretty sad my wife had to call the school my daughter attends to see if they were having class today. apparently a lot of schools were shut down.

Time to move!!!! A year in Austin has been enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          I’m gonna go out on limb and say the one yesterday was an accidental discharge by the suspects. Two males in their 20s package on the side of the road where all the others have been on door steps. I think they were getting ready to set it when it went off.

Just had a little extra time to brainstorm
                          Not the case. They were from the neighborhood. There were numerous differences this time compared to the past bombs but materials matched prior bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
                            pretty sad my wife had to call the school my daughter attends to see if they were having class today. apparently a lot of schools were shut down.

Time to move!!!! A year in Austin has been enough for me
                            2 schools closed and a few were delayed. None with 20 plus miles of you. Del Valle was never on the radar of closing.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                              2 schools closed and a few were delayed. None with 20 plus miles of you. Del Valle was never on the radar of closing.

A 5th bomb has exploded, at a Fedex facility in Schertz. Was headed to Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                                A 5th bomb has exploded, at a Fedex facility in Schertz. Was headed to Austin.
                                Just read that.......crazy mofo's

Comment

Working...
                                X