Long wait is over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long wait is over!

2x Form 1 trust. Checks cleared Feb, 2. Not another word since until my happy mailbox rebel yell this afternoon[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merica!!

Comment

What did you get? I’m thinking about getting a 6.5 can now but not sure it will make enough difference compared to my 30 cal. Ultra 9

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
        What did you get? I’m thinking about getting a 6.5 can now but not sure it will make enough difference compared to my 30 cal. Ultra 9
        Turned a .300blk I already had into an SBR with 9" barrel. Building my own 30 cal can that uses a YHM QD mount.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Been wanting to do this to the 6.8 I lost in my boat accident.

Comment

Congrats and enjoy!

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post

I don’t think it’ll make enough difference to make it worth your while, suppression-wise. Unless you’re almost never shooting anything bigger than .264. I thought about getting one in 6.5 but I didn’t want to be restricted to 6.5 and smaller. If I get another Ultra I’m going to try a different length but I’ll stick with the .30. JMO

Comment

Well it was a hectic day retrieving my sick UT student from Austin for the holiday but I found a way to test my gear anyway Hit Lowes at 6am and grabbed a Dremel engraver. Came home and did both my suppressor and SBR per the requirements and then went scrambling for ammo, of which I had very little. Was at Hot Wells when they opened and had 34 rounds and less than 20 minutes to try and test out an upper and suppressor that had never been shot and sight in the red dot.
                Well, the red dot still needs work and I brought the wrong magazines which caused some minor feeding issues BUT, my home build (Ronin Pro components) suppressor exceeded my expectations.

My pew pew pew is now a pfft pfft pfft!!!!

Comment

Sweet! I just picked up my stamp and omega today. 12 months of marinating!

Comment

nice!
                    my check cleared 1/27 and I'm still waiting.

Comment

Working...
                    X