2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

I'm not sure if this even helped last year, but there were many lease posted. Hopefully someone snagged one off of there. So lets do it again.

To start, we have a Mule Deer Lease out near the New Mexico/Texas border

Lease ID: 1086
    Date Listed: 2018-12-15
    Owner's User ID: sandersfarm
    Ranch name: Sanders Mule Deer
    County: Bailey
    Acres: 2600
    Hunters: 2
    Cost: $2000 per hunter.
    Lease Type: seasonal
    Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, black powder, archery
    Game available: deer, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds
    Property description: grass and farm land along New Mexico state line
    Lease description: grass and farm land located along New Mexico state line, easy access, includes dove and sandhill crane,
    contact Gene Lynskey at 806-893-4766.

Another Mule Deer from same guy

Lease ID: 1051
    Date Listed: 2018-12-15
    Owner's User ID: sandersfarm
    Ranch name: Jeffries Mule Deer
    County: Cochran
    Acres: 4000
    Hunters: 4
    Cost: $2000 per hunter.
    Lease Type: seasonal
    Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, black powder, archery
    Game available: deer, feral hogs, quail, migratory birds, small game
    Property description: pasture and farm land, along New Mexico state line,
    Lease description: CRP pasture land surrounded by irrigated crop circles and that borders New Mexico with mule deer, sandhill cranes and dove,
    Contact Gene Lynskey at 806-893-4766
    Contact Landowner

Comment

Following. Great idea. Interested in something within an hour of Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Following as well

Comment

I will not know if I have any openings until March. I have about 4,000 acres in Hardin and Polk. Membership is you, spouse, and children under 18. Allotment is 1 buck 13" or better, 1 unbranched antlered buck, and 2 doe. All the pigs, squirrels, dove, and any other legal animal you want to shoot. You are allowed two stands per membership. I have a limited amount of camp sites with water and electric. Also have a full bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet. Covered metal awning to hang out under and enjoy. Cost this year was $800. Unless the landowners raise it then it will stay the same. If you have Facebook you can visit Circle H Hunting Club and see a few pics from this season. The lease is gun and bow, but I give preference to TBH'ers.
          Last edited by AntlerCollector; 12-18-2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Following also. Looking for East Texas or possibly hill country lease.

Comment

I usually have a few openings.
              We are looking for members that want to be part of a good group that understand good management practices. You can contact me by text or call. 936.675.3150.

-Chad-

============================================

Scrappin’ Valley is a 7756 acre hunting club located in northern Newton County. It is part of a 11,400 acre property that is high-fenced.

•$3700 current year membership dues for 2018-2019.
              •$300 initiation fee without camper and $600 initiation fee with camper.
              •7756 contiguous acres. 7756 acres is part of an overall 11,000 acre property that is a high-fenced property.
              •28-30 memberships.
              •Approximately 55 stand locations.
              •Member will be required to maintain their primary stand location and one club/open stand location.
              •Good road system.
              •Membership will include member, spouse, their children that are college age AND attending college, and grandchildren up to age 18.
              •No guest.
              •Quality whitetail herd.
              •Huntable number of turkeys.
              •Some axis, but are currently on DNS list.
              •Camp site for travel trailers with electricity, water, DirectTV and a drop-station for black/grey water.
              •Skinning station and sign-in shack.
              •5-6 acre pond located at camp site.
              •MLD 3. We were allotted 15 buck tags and 20 doe tags for 2018-2019.
              •Harvest criteria for whitetail. We want our bucks to reach their full potential.
              •Members are expected to provide protein feed.
              Last edited by TWOHunter; 12-18-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

I'd like one of those river bottom leases around Palestine or Crockett, couple thousand acres, year round access, nice cabin and family friendly.

I've got $1000 cash right now....who wants it?!

Comment

Good luck to everyone looking. It took me the past two years of hard looking to find the right place. My advice is to check the various websites where leases are listed a few times per day. If you find a good one, be ready to go check it out asap and have cash in hand. Also, ask plenty of questions. I thought hard about what was really important to me and what I wanted to know about a potential lease. I typed up a long list of questions and made blank copies and kept detailed records. It became work and was often frustrating. But in the end I found a great lease and you will to. Good luck hunting for hunting!

Comment

Originally posted by TWOHunter View Post
                    I usually have a few openings.
                    We are looking for members that want to be part of a good group that understand good management practices. You can contact me by text or call. 936.675.3150.

-Chad-

============================================

Scrappin’ Valley is a 7756 acre hunting club located in northern Newton County. It is part of a 11,400 acre property that is high-fenced.

•$3700 current year membership dues for 2018-2019.
                    •$300 initiation fee without camper and $600 initiation fee with camper.
                    •7756 contiguous acres. 7756 acres is part of an overall 11,000 acre property that is a high-fenced property.
                    •28-30 memberships.
                    •Approximately 55 stand locations.
                    •Member will be required to maintain their primary stand location and one club/open stand location.
                    •Good road system.
                    •Membership will include member, spouse, their children that are college age AND attending college, and grandchildren up to age 18.
                    •No guest.
                    •Quality whitetail herd.
                    •Huntable number of turkeys.
                    •Some axis, but are currently on DNS list.
                    •Camp site for travel trailers with electricity, water, DirectTV and a drop-station for black/grey water.
                    •Skinning station and sign-in shack.
                    •5-6 acre pond located at camp site.
                    •MLD 3. We were allotted 15 buck tags and 20 doe tags for 2018-2019.
                    •Harvest criteria for whitetail. We want our bucks to reach their full potential.
                    •Members are expected to provide protein feed.
                    how does that work with 28-30 members and only 15 buck tags? does that mean half of your members do not get a chance to harvest a buck because of the allotted amount of buck tags?

Comment

That's what I was wondering... Draw for tags or maybe if you don't get a buck tag you get a doe tag???

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
                        That's what I was wondering... Draw for tags or maybe if you don't get a buck tag you get a doe tag???
                        Our likeminded members want a place where there is an opportunity to shoot a quality mature buck. Not a meat lease for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I will not know if I have any openings until March. I have about 4,000 acres in Hardin and Polk. Membership is you, spouse, and children under 18. Allotment is 1 buck 13" or better, 1 unbranched antlered buck, and 2 doe. All the pigs, squirrels, dove, and any other legal animal you want to shoot. You are allowed two stands per membership. I have a limited amount of camp sites with water and electric. Also have a full bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet. Covered metal awning to hang out under and enjoy. Cost this year was $800. Unless the landowners raise it then it will stay the same. If you have Facebook you can visit Circle H Hunting Club and see a few pics from this season. The lease is gun and bow, but I give preference to TBH'ers.
                          I checked out the FB page yall have, looks like a fun place. I'm definitely interested

Comment

Originally posted by brnhtown View Post
                            I checked out the FB page yall have, looks like a fun place. I'm definitely interested

We have a good group of guys. Several TBH'ers.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              We have a good group of guys. Several TBH'ers.
                              lol. any lease where they play cards with their kill is good with me! Put me down for notification if you end up with spaces.

Comment

Working...
                              X