Is it me or did Onsession Bows....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it me or did Onsession Bows....

just smoke everyone with their 2019 bow lineup? 350 ibo, 32” ata, 70 pound limbs, 90% let off, and 7” BRACE HEIGHT!!! WHAT???

And if that doesn’t blow your skirt up, they have a 6” and 5” version that are 360 and 370 ibo. AND 80 POUND LIMB OPTION!

Some one please give me the scoop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that and *****mm stepping their game up big time

Comment

Obsession has been good for a few years now. But they are just catching up I think. It’s exciting right now to see all the new toys coming out

Comment

Except for those IBO are largely overinflated... pretty well know they have a bad rep for not making advertisied speeds.

That said they are nice bows. I’ve always liked the look of obsession/expedition bows

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
          Except for those IBO are largely overinflated... pretty well know they have a bad rep for not making advertisied speeds.

That said they are nice bows. I’ve always liked the look of obsession/expedition bows

My obsession made ibo, I just didn’t like the grip so I went to xpedition.

Comment

Mine hits ibo. Thing is smoking fast and smooth .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm very interested in testing these out.

Comment

I’m very interested to try one out. Watched a video on Instagram yesterday. Shooting the lawless at 70/29.5 and a victory elite 300 (8.7 gpi) he got 365 FPS

Comment

It's just you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    It's just you.
                    What do you not like about them? Just curious since you work on bows for a living.

Comment

I've shot 5 different Obsession bows at 2 different bow shops and all bows have exceeded IBO.

Arguably one of the shops was not qualified to tweak the bows..so I certain they arrived exceeding IBO.

I really liked them..however last years models only slightly exceeded speeds of my 2010 Strother - so I couldnt justify a change.

Might be time to take another look.

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                        What do you not like about them? Just curious since you work on bows for a living.
                        Oh I like them just fine. How can you "smoke everyone" when some haven't been seen yet?

Mostly just jacking with DD though!

Comment

Oh I like them just fine. How can you "smoke everyone" when some haven't been seen yet?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I’m right there with you waiting to see what Mathews does! [emoji106][emoji2532] you can’t argue the specs are very very intriguing with a 7” BH.

Comment

I should have known. Lol

Comment

I like my obsession!

Comment

Working...
                              X