2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
    Didn't get any info? Man, he sent me EVERYTHING. Lease agreements, guest waivers, land map, I mean everything. Except his number.
    Emailed him today and haven't gotten any response. We have 3 more leases to check on if this doesn't turnout good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    What the what. Wanna send me the details please. Right now my “group” are all fishy so I doubt I get on it but they may come around by then.

Comment

Originally posted by 12thman View Post
      I had the same response on the Estrella lease. I made contact. He called and left his number. I sent him a text with my email for all the details. Didn't get a response. Sent another text after christmas, no response.
      Originally posted by sako View Post
      I got no response from him either after first response. Said he was going to send me more info and never did.
      Yep. Same with me. Just have his number. Seems like he is a broker to me.

Comment

Tuned in.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          What the what. Wanna send me the details please. Right now my “group” are all fishy so I doubt I get on it but they may come around by then.
          Here ya go. Estrella ranch rules...
          Can't get the last page to load.

Comment

Here ya go. Estrella ranch rules...
            Can't get the last page to load.

Holy chit that’s a lot of words. Will read it later.

Comment

Wanna trim a tree? Contact owner first. Wanna have a fire? Can’t take use wood at the lease, can’t bring wood. Got a coon problem? Can’t shoot coons. Gotta keep HIS stands painted and maintence for when him and his buddies hunt pigs in the offseason. Also has tourist in the off-season for hiking and mountain bike riding. Found his place on a forum, bunch of tree huggers we’re having a get together. Me and my cousins backed out of this place, as far as going to look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                And people say we stack too many people on ETX leases.....88 acres/person
                140s-160s all over the place!

Comment

Some of these ads make me thank the lord for the place we have.

If I hear of any Ill post them here.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    Some of these ads make me thank the lord for the place we have.

If I hear of any Ill post them here.
                    No kidding, how in the world did it get like this? In South Carolina I was hunting in leases of 7k-15k acres for $250 to $400 a stand year round. No way I could afford to hunt here, 2 more years on this assignment and I'm moving.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                      Wanna trim a tree? Contact owner first. Wanna have a fire? Can’t take use wood at the lease, can’t bring wood. Got a coon problem? Can’t shoot coons. Gotta keep HIS stands painted and maintence for when him and his buddies hunt pigs in the offseason. Also has tourist in the off-season for hiking and mountain bike riding. Found his place on a forum, bunch of tree huggers we’re having a get together. Me and my cousins backed out of this place, as far as going to look at it.
                      Yuppp
                      Just recieved his email. I replied. We shall see what he says. But definitely moving on.

Comment

Yuppp
                        Just recieved his email. I replied. We shall see what he says. But definitely moving on.

Now that I’ve read/scanned those BS rules, I feel freexsayin heck no. Lol. I understand the LO can have whatever rules he wants but dang, that’s a few too many.

Comment

Webb county lease

Comment

Now that I’ve read/scanned those BS rules, I feel freexsayin heck no. Lol. I understand the LO can have whatever rules he wants but dang, that’s a few too many.
                            Yeah I am with you. To much nit pickin going on

Also, wants to build a cabin on lease in 2019 by August.

Comment

Hello,

I'm getting back with you concerning the Estrella Ranch lease. I want to apologize if I haven't gotten back to some with emails or calls, but I have been surprised by the number of inquiries. Given the number of inquiries, I haven't been able to give each of you the timely response I would have liked to. Thank you for your patience.

I would like to ask some questions; you can just type-in a short answer beside each bullet point, maybe in a different color font:

Do you have/would you get Hunter’s insurance? - Can you name myself and my wife as well? - Normally there’s not an extra charge to do this.

How long were you on your last lease?

Have you read the lease?

Why did you leave the last lease?

Do you plan to, or have more than one lease if you were to take this lease?

We hope to build a cabin in 2019. We plan to have it weathered-in/all exterior work done by no later than the end of August. The cabin is on the perimeter of the property/not near any feeder/blind locations. Would you be OK with this?

From what you’ve reviewed about this lease, what are a couple of your biggest concerns at this time?

If all works out, are you interested in making this a long-term lease/long-term association?

Can you please give me the contact info. for the previous landowner for a reference?

Do you understand that the creek is only seasonal? It’s normally dry unless there’s a good rainfall/wet season.

Are you aware that there’s a 10% deposit, refundable at end of lease if there are no breaches of the lease, and no damage?

Do you have any questions about the CPI/inflation language in the lease?

Are you all OK with maintaining, repairing, painting etc. as needed all of the equipment on an ongoing basis? The repairs will need to be planned and reported on an ongoing basis.

Do you own and plan to use 4x4 ATV’s/UTV’s/side-by-sides? You must have 4-wheel drive.

Are you hunting bow? Rifle? Both?

Are you OK with not having predator hunting?

Do you like land with topography/hills/mountains? Have you hunted before in the Hill Country?

Do you understand that the trails are steep, rocky and rough in many places?

Also, if you would, please send a brief background description of your group: your previous lease experience, why this lease is of interest to you, who’ll be visiting most often etc.

Thank you - I'll be getting back after I see the responses.

Have a great day

This is the email he sent about an hour or 2 ago

Comment

Hello,

I'm getting back with you concerning the Estrella Ranch lease. I want to apologize if I haven't gotten back to some with emails or calls, but I have been surprised by the number of inquiries. Given the number of inquiries, I haven't been able to give each of you the timely response I would have liked to. Thank you for your patience.

I would like to ask some questions; you can just type-in a short answer beside each bullet point, maybe in a different color font:

Do you have/would you get Hunter’s insurance? - Can you name myself and my wife as well? - Normally there’s not an extra charge to do this.

How long were you on your last lease?

Have you read the lease?

Why did you leave the last lease?

Do you plan to, or have more than one lease if you were to take this lease?

We hope to build a cabin in 2019. We plan to have it weathered-in/all exterior work done by no later than the end of August. The cabin is on the perimeter of the property/not near any feeder/blind locations. Would you be OK with this?

From what you’ve reviewed about this lease, what are a couple of your biggest concerns at this time?

If all works out, are you interested in making this a long-term lease/long-term association?

Can you please give me the contact info. for the previous landowner for a reference?

Do you understand that the creek is only seasonal? It’s normally dry unless there’s a good rainfall/wet season.

Are you aware that there’s a 10% deposit, refundable at end of lease if there are no breaches of the lease, and no damage?

Do you have any questions about the CPI/inflation language in the lease?

Are you all OK with maintaining, repairing, painting etc. as needed all of the equipment on an ongoing basis? The repairs will need to be planned and reported on an ongoing basis.

Do you own and plan to use 4x4 ATV’s/UTV’s/side-by-sides? You must have 4-wheel drive.

Are you hunting bow? Rifle? Both?

Are you OK with not having predator hunting?

Do you like land with topography/hills/mountains? Have you hunted before in the Hill Country?

Do you understand that the trails are steep, rocky and rough in many places?

Also, if you would, please send a brief background description of your group: your previous lease experience, why this lease is of interest to you, who’ll be visiting most often etc.

Thank you - I'll be getting back after I see the responses.

Have a great day

This is the email he sent about an hour or 2 ago

Motherlover that’s a lot. I’d just out the worse possible answer and move on. Most likely it will be leased but it dang sure won’t be me

Comment

Working...
                                X