2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    I called the guy on this one. Waiting to to get some more info. Not too far from my doorstep so that would be great for me.
    You called him? How'd you get his number?

Seems like email is the only communication until he decides who to lease it too.

I have the big email now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
      They don't seem bad.

The Owner and his guests may only hunt wild hog, but not during regular hunting season. Landowner will notify of any pending hog hunts.
      No varmit hunting/killing.
      Cant kill coons, squirrels, etc.
      Must have insurance.
      Must pay the TPWD fee $140yr (split x4)
      10% deposit that you get back whenever you decide to get off
      2 buck 1 doe per member
      Can't bring would into camp, can't bring wood out of camp(home), if you need to cut a limb, tree, etc for lanes must have permission first.
      Also,
      You gotta keep up with maintenance on his equipment/blinds/etc so that he can go hunting

What do you think of the buck limitations?

5 1/2 year old trophy and one spike / true cull

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I will not know if I have any openings until March. I have about 4,000 acres in Hardin and Polk. Membership is you, spouse, and children under 18. Allotment is 1 buck 13" or better, 1 unbranched antlered buck, and 2 doe. All the pigs, squirrels, dove, and any other legal animal you want to shoot. You are allowed two stands per membership. I have a limited amount of camp sites with water and electric. Also have a full bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet. Covered metal awning to hang out under and enjoy. Cost this year was $800. Unless the landowners raise it then it will stay the same. If you have Facebook you can visit Circle H Hunting Club and see a few pics from this season. The lease is gun and bow, but I give preference to TBH'ers.
        AC, Please keep me in mind if you have an opening come up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mauler View Post
          What did you think of the terms?
          Haven’t gotten any info on it. All he told me was it will be shown in February and then a group will be picked.

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
          You called him? How'd you get his number?

Seems like email is the only communication until he decides who to lease it too.

I have the big email now.

He texted me his number after I emailed him.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
            shot in the Dark..Any water fowl lease's around Houston 100 miles give or take
            Check out muddy rice outfitters. Not sure if they have spots open, but they are a great group of guys

Comment

I’m looking also. Jackson Co. Around about area. Me and my two daughters.

Comment

Has anyone ever seen this particular lease list on TPWD?

Curious how this works

Comment

https://tpwd.texas.gov/huntwild/wild...ase-list.phtml

Has anyone ever seen this particular lease list on TPWD?

Curious how this works
                  I've never saw that list before either. Curious as well about how it works.

I assume that the people listed are willing to sell their permit(s) and allow people to hunt on their place but I have no idea.

Comment

What do you think of the buck limitations?

5 1/2 year old trophy and one spike / true cull
                    Not a fan too much of the 1 doe

Comment

Following...… Avid Beagler's have tasked me with finding a lease or sub-lease to hunt on in North Texas or East Texas... will hunt once deer season is over

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        Haven’t gotten any info on it. All he told me was it will be shown in February and then a group will be picked.

He texted me his number after I emailed him.
                        Didn't get any info? Man, he sent me EVERYTHING. Lease agreements, guest waivers, land map, I mean everything. Except his number.
                        Emailed him today and haven't gotten any response. We have 3 more leases to check on if this doesn't turnout good.

Comment

Those of you who have posted on here, or PM'ed me I will be in contact as needed. My intention is to apply for the MANAGED LANDS DEER PROGRAM this upcoming season. This will give us an extended hunting season compared to pretty much everyone that hunts around me. Current members have until March 1st to renew.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Those of you who have posted on here, or PM'ed me I will be in contact as needed. My intention is to apply for the MANAGED LANDS DEER PROGRAM this upcoming season. This will give us an extended hunting season compared to pretty much everyone that hunts around me. Current members have until March 1st to renew.

Sounds good. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had the same response on the Estrella lease. I made contact. He called and left his number. I sent him a text with my email for all the details. Didn't get a response. Sent another text after christmas, no response.

Comment

I got no response from him either after first response. Said he was going to send me more info and never did.

Comment

Working...
                                X