2019 Available Lease Thread- Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    Kimble county lease. Pretty sure this has some older couples on it that don’t like bowhunting or young people. Maybe not. Phone number looks familiar to me is all.

https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1090
    Think they are awake???

Comment

Following! Looking for at least 2 spots for 2019 and beyonddddd

Comment

Lease ID: 1088
        Date Listed: 2018-12-21
        Owner's User ID: EstrellaProp
        Ranch name: Estrella Ranch
        County: Uvalde
        Acres: 788
        Hunters: 4
        Cost: $2463 per hunter.
        Lease Type: year-round
        Means allowed: rifle, black powder, archery
        Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, exotics
        Property description: Located approximately 1.5 hours northwest of San Antonio between Concan and Utopia. Estrella Ranch has 788 acres of rugged mountains & deep scenic valleys. Seasonal Blanco Creek flows through the south-western portion of the ranch, & there are two small year-round springs. There is a water well equipped with a submersible pump. Hunting blinds, deer feeders, protein feeders are provided. Open for a total of four outdoorsmen, i.e. a Total for the ranch/not part of a “club”. $9850 total for Ranch. Whitetail, Turkey, hogs, Aoudad only. Annual lease. Looking for a family group, or a group of friends/will not lease out to different members. Looking for a long-term association. The ranch is part of a larger conservation easement to the city of San Antonio that totals approximately 15,000 acres.
        Lease description: (Contact: Bob Hixon - newriverex@AOL.com) Located approximately 1.5 hours northwest of San Antonio between Concan and Utopia. Estrella Ranch has 788 acres of rugged mountains & deep scenic valleys. Seasonal Blanco Creek flows through the south-western portion of the ranch, & there are two small year-round springs. There is a water well equipped with a submersible pump. Hunting blinds, deer feeders, protein feeders are provided. Open for a total of four outdoorsmen, i.e. a Total for the ranch/not part of a “club”. Price is total. Looking for a family group, or a group of friends/will not lease out to different members. Looking for a long-term association. The ranch is part of a larger conservation easement to the city of San Antonio that totals approximately 15,000 acres. Please send your email address to me for more information. Bob Hixon Newriverex@AOL.com

Comment

Kimble county lease. Pretty sure this has some older couples on it that don’t like bowhunting or young people. Maybe not. Phone number looks familiar to me is all.

https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1090

I was on this lease 3 years ago. No bow hunting, no kids, no campfires, has 2 openings every season(someone is getting kicked so he can show the place all summer) lease managers nickname is thong master, he will only accept hunters that bring their wife, no exotics, great landowner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JimGates View Post
            Think they are awake???
            Maybe. Call em. Prob about the time they get up for coffee

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            I was on this lease 3 years ago. No bow hunting, no kids, no campfires, has 2 openings every season(someone is getting kicked so he can show the place all summer) lease managers nickname is thong master, he will only accept hunters that bring their wife, no exotics, great landowner.

Ahhh. I knew someone was on this place. It does have openings every year

Comment

Maybe. Call em. Prob about the time they get up for coffee

Ahhh. I knew someone was on this place. It does have openings every year

He had a Craigslist war with a guy calling him out. It was pretty entertaining lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                Lease ID: 1088
                Date Listed: 2018-12-21
                Owner's User ID: EstrellaProp
                Ranch name: Estrella Ranch
                County: Uvalde
                Acres: 788
                Hunters: 4
                Cost: $2463 per hunter.
                Lease Type: year-round
                Means allowed: rifle, black powder, archery
                Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, exotics
                Property description: Located approximately 1.5 hours northwest of San Antonio between Concan and Utopia. Estrella Ranch has 788 acres of rugged mountains & deep scenic valleys. Seasonal Blanco Creek flows through the south-western portion of the ranch, & there are two small year-round springs. There is a water well equipped with a submersible pump. Hunting blinds, deer feeders, protein feeders are provided. Open for a total of four outdoorsmen, i.e. a Total for the ranch/not part of a “club”. $9850 total for Ranch. Whitetail, Turkey, hogs, Aoudad only. Annual lease. Looking for a family group, or a group of friends/will not lease out to different members. Looking for a long-term association. The ranch is part of a larger conservation easement to the city of San Antonio that totals approximately 15,000 acres.
                Lease description: (Contact: Bob Hixon - newriverex@AOL.com) Located approximately 1.5 hours northwest of San Antonio between Concan and Utopia. Estrella Ranch has 788 acres of rugged mountains & deep scenic valleys. Seasonal Blanco Creek flows through the south-western portion of the ranch, & there are two small year-round springs. There is a water well equipped with a submersible pump. Hunting blinds, deer feeders, protein feeders are provided. Open for a total of four outdoorsmen, i.e. a Total for the ranch/not part of a “club”. Price is total. Looking for a family group, or a group of friends/will not lease out to different members. Looking for a long-term association. The ranch is part of a larger conservation easement to the city of San Antonio that totals approximately 15,000 acres. Please send your email address to me for more information. Bob Hixon Newriverex@AOL.com

https://www2.tpwd.state.tx.us/huntwi...ls.php?id=1088
                I called the guy on this one. Waiting to to get some more info. Not too far from my doorstep so that would be great for me.

Comment

I am looking for a place within 2 hours of Waco, but cannot find anything on the tpwd site that is yearly/seasonal, and in my price range. Any other site that may have a lead?

Comment

Originally posted by dxjohnb View Post
                    I am looking for a place within 2 hours of Waco, but cannot find anything on the tpwd site that is yearly/seasonal, and in my price range. Any other site that may have a lead?
                    Deertexas.com?

Comment

Originally posted by dxjohnb View Post
                      Keep me in mind if you find something and I’ll do the same for you.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
                        Keep me in mind if you find something and I’ll do the same for you.
                        Will do!

Originally posted by WhiskeyTango View Post
                        Deertexas.com?
                        Thanks! will check that out

Comment

Oklahoma

Comment

11,000ac Sanderson

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I will not know if I have any openings until March. I have about 4,000 acres in Hardin and Polk. Membership is you, spouse, and children under 18. Allotment is 1 buck 13" or better, 1 unbranched antlered buck, and 2 doe. All the pigs, squirrels, dove, and any other legal animal you want to shoot. You are allowed two stands per membership. I have a limited amount of camp sites with water and electric. Also have a full bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet. Covered metal awning to hang out under and enjoy. Cost this year was $800. Unless the landowners raise it then it will stay the same. If you have Facebook you can visit Circle H Hunting Club and see a few pics from this season. The lease is gun and bow, but I give preference to TBH'ers.
                              Sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I will not know if I have any openings until March. I have about 4,000 acres in Hardin and Polk. Membership is you, spouse, and children under 18. Allotment is 1 buck 13" or better, 1 unbranched antlered buck, and 2 doe. All the pigs, squirrels, dove, and any other legal animal you want to shoot. You are allowed two stands per membership. I have a limited amount of camp sites with water and electric. Also have a full bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet. Covered metal awning to hang out under and enjoy. Cost this year was $800. Unless the landowners raise it then it will stay the same. If you have Facebook you can visit Circle H Hunting Club and see a few pics from this season. The lease is gun and bow, but I give preference to TBH'ers.
                                I am definitely interested in this lease. I have a buddy who is currently on it and he isn't sure if he is staying just due to lack of time to hunt. I went on the website and filled out the appliction.

Comment

Working...
                                X