No announcement yet.

Is it me or did Onsession Bows....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my Evolution, I may look at a new bow next year and will probably stick to Obsession.

Comment

Loving my turmoil RZ. Smoking fast. Lot of the guys at the range usually comment on the speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
        Except for those IBO are largely overinflated... pretty well know they have a bad rep for not making advertisied speeds.

That said they are nice bows. I’ve always liked the look of obsession/expedition bows
        that was 4 years ago, as a dealer the last 3 years have been pretty much spot on,,, i like obsession bows!!

Comment

Originally posted by TxStrong View Post
          Loving my turmoil RZ. Smoking fast. Lot of the guys at the range usually comment on the speed.
          Just ordered mine in a lefty. Have talked to 3 different shop guys and all said “hands down” the best bow on the market. Can’t wait til it gets here!

Comment

New to archery... bought a bear cruzer g2, but after trying it out for 6 weeks, took it back to bass pro shops. They said I could return it if I didn’t like it and they took me up on the offer, lol. They allowed me to exchange and pay the differences... left with an Obsession Turnmoil RZ. Love it.

Comment

Just ordered mine today. Got the FX6 in Veil whitetail.
              Pretty pumped for it to get here.

Comment

[ATTACH]939314[/ATTACH]

Comment

Except for those IBO are largely overinflated... pretty well know they have a bad rep for not making advertisied speeds.

That said they are nice bows. I’ve always liked the look of obsession/expedition bows

When is the last you have shot one? This isn’t true. If anything......they are the closet to IBO than MOST!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love my Defcon 6!

Comment

just got back from west texas with my defcon 6,, none of the three critters I shot had any complaints about the speed and never heard the bow or arrow
                      Last edited by xman59; 12-27-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        It's just you.
                        Thiss. I guess he hasn’t shot the Mathews stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                          When is the last you have shot one? This isn’t true. If anything......they are the closet to IBO than MOST!

um, yes it is true. Obsession easily has the worst reputation for making it's stated speed. it's the whole reason they list it as "up to *** speed". i had an Obsession. it was a great shooting bow. but, they don't make their speeds. wish they would just list their real speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
                            Thiss. I guess he hasn’t shot the Mathews stuff.
                            Who would want to? Mathews has been caught and passed years ago

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post

I own one.... and you’re absolutely wrong. They are the ONLY company that states their Rating is “UP TO”.......

I think they are nice bows but are very shady in their speed ratings, some make but most don’t. I’ll agree that several companies over inflate.

Do yourself a favor and read up on obsession and Kevin strothers history of IBO fudging.

EDIT: for those that also own obsession bows... they are NOT bad bows, don’t get offended by what I’m saying about them.
                              Last edited by Easttxbowman; 12-27-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

My son is shooting an Obsession Hashtag (a youth bow). He loves it and has killed 4 deer with it. Only problem I had was there wasn't a local Obsession dealer so I ordered it online from Lancaster Archery. Had to take it into the Bow Shop in San Antonio and get help setting it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X