Obsession Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsession Bow

Just placed my order on my new FX6 from West Houston Archery!
    Super stoked to get it in!! Will post pics once I get it in!

Has anyone else used this bow?

No, but have been very curious how the new ones shoot

Comment

I have been wanting one, but we can’t use any thing above 80% let off here, and they only come in 90% at the moment. There was a dealer that bought the dealer pack from obsession and was selling them for 699.00. He wasn’t going to carry them any more and strongly recommended I don’t buy an obsession, but refuses to tell me why. Others are saying obsession is going under, but I don’t know where they are getting there info. I shoot a Phoenix now, and really like it. What color did you order ? How long did they tell you before you get it ?
      Last edited by critter69; 12-26-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
        I have been wanting one, but we can’t use any thing above 80% let off here, and they only come in 90% at the moment. There was a dealer that bought the dealer pack from obsession and was selling them for 699.00. He wasn’t going to carry them any more and strongly recommended I don’t buy an obsession, but refuses to tell me why. Others are saying obsession is going under, but I don’t know where they are getting there info. I shoot a Phoenix now, and really like it. What color did you order ? How long did they tell you before you get it ?
        Well ****, From what I seen there specs are good and seem to be the same as the competition if not better.

I got the Veil Whitetail color. With red strings and red cam.

He didn't say how long it would take to come in because he can't place the order until they re open on on the 2nd. They stated they will resume there shipping on Jan 7th after they do a physical inventory on the 2nd thru the 6th.

I only put half down so if something falls thru I'll get my money back.
        Last edited by HunterU; 12-26-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

But I also don't think WHA would've let me buy it if Obsession was going under. Being that WHA is a well know and reputable company.

Comment

They won't ship it til july?

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
              They won't ship it til july?
              No January 7th

Comment

Originally posted by Thegutman View Post
                No January 7th
                Yup, screwed that up!

Comment

Working...