• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice little trailer!

Comment

Looks good
      Great build

Comment

Added a U-shaped piece of black polymer to help with footing when traveling with it upright on the lowboy.

Comment

Such an awesome build, thanks for sharing! Because of this thread I saw a while back I slapped some tires on an old Harbor Freight trailer I had at fish camp. Anyone planning to do this, be careful what ATV/UTV tires you buy, those aluminum adapters are super cheap for most bolt patterns but I got the one pattern that nobody seems to make an adapter for from 4/4 patter so had to have them custom made which tripled the price. But the trailer is awesome and rolls over the sand so nicely now.

Comment

Nicely done justletmein!

Comment

I like these a lot.

Comment

How long is your trailer tongue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like Photobucket released all the pics that have been locked for months... That makes me happy as I have some many build threads like this that I thought were lost forever. Bringing this one to the top for the guys working on the same now....

Comment

This thing is ******!

Comment

Nice. Are you adding a gate to the back of it?

Comment

Originally posted by jathomas437 View Post
                        Nice. Are you adding a gate to the back of it?

Nope. I have about a dozen Perfect Bungee cords that work just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice trailer! Question though...would there be a way to configure it so that the tires were under the bed. On my lease we have a rather narrow bridge and I may need a more narrow axle but don’t want to sacrifice hauling capacity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch0000 View Post
                              Nice trailer! Question though...would there be a way to configure it so that the tires were under the bed. On my lease we have a rather narrow bridge and I may need a more narrow axle but don’t want to sacrifice hauling capacity.

I guess you could chop and weld axel and then use shackles if u wanted the atv tires, but not sure what that would do to capacity. If you left the trailer tires on it that comes with the kit you could foam fill them and maybe that would work.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurch0000 View Post

I have one I built like that with the wheels under the bed. For hauling corn it’s OK. But anything more and the cg is too high and it’s really unstable. I’m considering extending the axle and dropping the bed down on the axle.

Comment

Working...
                                X