Best LED Rechargeable Flashlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best LED Rechargeable Flashlight

I'm shopping for another light and want to get a rechargeable one this time, I think. Definitely want led and a Streamlight or Surefire quality. Will serve as a backup spotlight/scan light. What are some of you guys using? T.I.A.

Fenix

Comment

Fenix IMO

Comment

i have a streamlight led and it is one bright sucker battery lasts pretty good to and it came with two batteries

Comment

Take a look at nitecore.

Comment

Hog lite

Comment

I have a nitecore, it will light up 600 yards away

Comment

Are you looking for one with rechargeable batteries like the 18650 or one that plugs into a charger?

Comment

Check out a Semlos bright LED flashlight... can buy it on a amazon for around $45

Super bright and probably one of the best blood tracking lights I’ve owned. We Couldn’t find any blood on a deer I shot one evening until my buddy walked up with this light... IMO best quality for he money

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    Are you looking for one with rechargeable batteries like the 18650 or one that plugs into a charger?
                    That doesn't matter to me

Comment

Wicked Lights

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                        I'm shopping for another light and want to get a rechargeable one this time, I think. Definitely want led and a Streamlight or Surefire quality. Will serve as a backup spotlight/scan light. What are some of you guys using? T.I.A.
                        The flashlight market might be one of the most competitive at this time. Tons of good lights at very competitive pricing.

My opinion is that you pick a light that uses one if the rechargeable battery sticks like the 18650 (probably the most popular by far) or the 26650. I would stay away from the lights that require a docking station like many (or most) Streamlights.

The battery sticks are generic between brands and not proprietary like the older style likes such as the popular police flashlights like the Streamlight SL-20 series. That generally makes them much cheaper. In am not knocking Streamlight as they are a solid brand and are also making the rechargeable battery stick lights and not just the docking charger lights.

Brands like Nitecore, Thrunite, Streamlight, Fenix and others have great quality lights with various features and similar light output. I own some of each of those and a couple of others.

Mostly it depends on your budget and features you are looking for.

So what are you looking for? Small enough to keep in a pocket, a little larger for glove box/hunting kit, maximum output, etc ?

Comment

Pelican for the price.
                          Fenix if cost isn't an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                            The flashlight market might be one of the most competitive at this time. Tons of good lights at very competitive pricing.

My opinion is that you pick a light that uses one if the rechargeable battery sticks like the 18650 (probably the most popular by far) or the 26650. I would stay away from the lights that require a docking station like many (or most) Streamlights.

The battery sticks are generic between brands and not proprietary like the older style likes such as the popular police flashlights like the Streamlight SL-20 series. That generally makes them much cheaper. In am not knocking Streamlight as they are a solid brand and are also making the rechargeable battery stick lights and not just the docking charger lights.

Brands like Nitecore, Thrunite, Streamlight, Fenix and others have great quality lights with various features and similar light output. I own some of each of those and a couple of others.

Mostly it depends on your budget and features you are looking for.

So what are you looking for? Small enough to keep in a pocket, a little larger for glove box/hunting kit, maximum output, etc ?
                            It'll be a truck light. Lots of lumens @ distance. $150ish

Comment

Can't go wrong with a Stinger DS by Streamlight.

Comment

Working...
                              X