Chippewas: full leather or cloth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chippewas: full leather or cloth?

I need new snake boots and will probably buy chips. The soles on my Rockies are peeling off.

Should I go with the full leather boots or the ones with the cloth calves and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on where you wear them. It’s got to be less than 30 degrees out for me to wear my cloth ones. 90 percent of the time I just wear my leather ones because the felt ones get too hot.

Jason Slocum

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post
      Depends on where you wear them. It’s got to be less than 30 degrees out for me to wear my cloth ones. 90 percent of the time I just wear my leather ones because the felt ones get too hot.

Jason Slocum
      I just bought the full leather for the reason above.

Comment

I have the Bison Chips and they are the most comfortable footwear I have ever owned. Standing by the fire in them now

Comment

I made the mistake of buying the water proof ones that don’t have a side zipper and I really don’t like them. Hard to get on and even harder to get off.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysinshorts View Post
            I made the mistake of buying the water proof ones that don’t have a side zipper and I really don’t like them. Hard to get on and even harder to get off.
            Me too.

Comfortable AF once they are on but they are a challenge. I’m gonna take mine to a boot shop and get zippers put in.

Comment

I have the ones with the fabric/canvas uppers and I love them. They don’t get too hot in the summer when I wear them the most.

Comment

I took mine to a boot guy here in town and extra wide zipper sewed in the back, I’ll get some pics when I get back to Lease, mucho Better!

Comment

[This is the pair I have and I like them a lot.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have the leathers and wear them pretty much year round.

Comment

Working...
                    X