Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Panhandle Hunting Thread (6th Annual!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bowhunt-R’s son’s buck

I get to...

Comment

Well done fellas!

Comment

Nice bucks.

Comment

Great bucks folks!

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
            Wifey got it done this weekend. A good one to take. Very proud of her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
            And a whale of an ole pig...

Congrats to her!

Originally posted by bowhunt-R View Post
            my 10 year old son killed his first buck ever last weekend in Wichita County, I cant post the pic for some reason, but it was an older buck with a big body.
            Another congrats! Great job!
            Last edited by kry226; 11-27-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Women and children outdoing the men! Congrats!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally back in the blind in garza county. First good SW wind I’ve hunted this year. I’m looking for a big 10 that has a doe pinned back her. He was seen 3 times this weekend. I hope she likes corn.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                  NIIIIIIICE I am going to have to just repeat that constantly to myself the rest of the season and see if it works for me also. lol I no see no old bucks, I no see no old bucks lol!!!
                  Haha! I’ll definitely try this method again... congrats to your girlfriend. Nice buck and heck of a shot!

Comment

I’m out. 3rd hunt in a row without a deer. Check that. Spike just jumped in the pen. At least I saw a deer

Comment

Big boys are still cruising. We had a big buck come within 200 yards of us while we were sighting in our muzzleloaders this evening. Saw 2 other big deer on the highway up close....almost too close.

Comment

Still seeing some big deer on my commute to and from work. Saw some bucks fighting at lunch yesterday in North hemphill county. I think I'll get out this weekend and try to find a deer to kill with the new muzzleloader. Need to christen it before our nebraska mule deer trip next weekend.

Comment

I saw 8 dead deer from Post to Lubbock on my way home this week. I had only seen 1 all year before that. It happens every year when the chasing starts.

Comment

They better be some heavy weights if that get out away from cover in this wind or they will end up in East Texas!!

Comment

Lots of broken racks showing up.

Comment

I got this guy on Tuesday in Gray county. We have no history of him on our 7 cameras this year or last year that we can remember.

We have only seen a couple mature bucks on camera and I was hunting for one of those guys when this bonus buck came wondering in...

It was a slow night I had two spikes and not even a doe had come by and all of a sudden he is walking out at 40 yards! What a great reminder that if you put enough time in the stand even when it seems dead you never know what is around the corner.

Comment

Working...
                                X