Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big 8pt - Few velvet pics 2017.

Irion Co. 8pt and 10 with a G2 kicker.

Big 8's always get me fired up and I'm always on the look out trying to find one.

Been watching this 8 since 2013 and he's slowly been making small jumps on rack size. I've been very fortunate to find his sheds. This year at 7.5 is by far his best rack.
    I fine tuned my other spot and moved this new set in on the other side of the draw at the first of this year. I'm going to enjoy the vision this new spot offers.

I'm very excited about this 8 and hope it all works out. I really like this joker a lot. Lol

Thought I'd share a few deer pics.

Here's a few recent pictures of the 8pt.

Few pics of what I'm thinking is a young 11pt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice 8. Any history with the fork deer ?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
      Very nice 8. Any history with the fork deer ?
      I can't really put my finger on what deer he is. He may be new or it's a stretch but at first I was thinking he could be a buck I called "baby 9".
      I'm just not sure. Lol. He looks young in most of the pics so it's throwing me off.

Comment

Hell of a good 8 bud and that other is gonna be a dandy also [emoji41][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry guys for loading the big pic in there. I meant to re-size it.

Comment

Very nice 8 Brandon. He's got some decent brows too...good luck sticking him this year.

Comment

Great pics!

Comment

Very nice, He sure looks a lot like the buck in your avatar.

Comment

beautiful 8...

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Nice looking buck, for sure!

Comment

They are both studs, but I'm a sucker for big 8's. I think the forked buck is older than you might be thinking. We all know it's hard to judge them this time of year, but he doesn't scream youngin' to me. I guess it depends on what we're calling young. Im thinking 4+ not ready to hunt, just not a baby.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a beautiful 8 point. Thinking 140+ on score.
                          Always enjoy seeing pics of your deer. Can't wait for the live hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                            They are both studs, but I'm a sucker for big 8's. I think the forked buck is older than you might be thinking. We all know it's hard to judge them this time of year, but he doesn't scream youngin' to me. I guess it depends on what we're calling young. Im thinking 4+ not ready to hunt, just not a baby.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                            I agree.

Some deer are just hard to guess age on but I'm thinking he's in the 4-5 range...Going through pics he kinda looks 4 at times. I really don't know. Lol

My main focus is on the 8, that's pretty much all I've been thinking about.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                              That is a beautiful 8 point. Thinking 140+ on score.
                              Always enjoy seeing pics of your deer. Can't wait for the live hunt.
                              Thanks, RMW.

I'm praying it all works out.

Comment

Working...
                              X