I have a buddy with lease openings...$1600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a buddy with lease openings...$1600

Like the title say, I have a buddy with lease openings. I don’t hunt it because I’ve got a measly 55 acres that I own. It’s 1600 acres, year round, family and bow friendly. He’s had it for a few years and all our high school friends flake out and pay late. They also complain about the price...which is really dumb. He posted this on Facebook:

“Have an opening on a 1500 acre deer lease in Hawley Texas. Family friendly and yearly lease. Has water and electric at campsite that will hold a camper. Lease runs July 1 to June 30. Excellent dove and turkey as well. $1600 plus electricity and feed. Feeders are protein and corn all year. PM me for more details. No details will be given in comment section. This way I can keep up with who I am talking with.”

If you’re on FB and want to “friend” him, I’ll pass his name on to the first 4 PMs that I receive...what the heck, maybe 5. Sorry, not gonna give his info out on the internet. The lease is real and there are decent hunting opportunity there.

Good luck.

Forgot to put the lease location in the title: Hawley Tx

Comment

Gonna bump this just once, already passed the info along to a couple of guys.

Comment

I have a 195 acres 3 miles north of Hawley. I know a couple older fellas looking for a place to hunt out that way if you want to PM me your contact info.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X