JD Murphree Alligator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JD Murphree Alligator

How many TBHers got drawn? I guess we lucked out and got it on the second drawing. Just got the email notification. I drew it a few years ago also. We'll be there 9-14/15.

Good luck....hope you get a big one.....

Comment

Struck out so far

Comment

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I went 5 or 6 years ago and got a gator. Have fun it's a blast

Comment

I had 4 points and still didn't get drawn. My friend had 0 points and got drawn them didn't go. Smh. One day I guess

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                I had 4 points and still didn't get drawn. My friend had 0 points and got drawn them didn't go. Smh. One day I guess
                I think I had 2 points and my wife had 2 points. I drew the first year I put in there with 0.

Comment

I just checked my email and I'll be there as well same dates as you. Received the email at 5:03 am this morning so I was also part of the 2nd draw. We had 5 points

Comment

Nice. I had given up on getting drawn. Wife called this morning and told me to check my emails. She was on the app and got the email. Quite a surprise. Just hoping my boat is out of the shop by then. Lol

Comment

Was drawn in 2007. Harvested a 12'6" gator with bowfishing equipment. Used a 20' center console to get to the area we hunted with a 10' Jon boat riding side saddle. Banked the CC and used Jon to push pole around inside the compartment. At the time we it was the biggest gator ever taken with bowfishing equipment at JD Murphree. You will have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                        Nice. I had given up on getting drawn. Wife called this morning and told me to check my emails. She was on the app and got the email. Quite a surprise. Just hoping my boat is out of the shop by then. Lol
                        I don't have an aluminum but you'd be welcome in mine. I'm actually gonna start hitting up a few buddies to see if anyone has any old small aluminum' hanging around. Figured I could drag with my boat then put a troll motor on to get around. Mine won't get most the places around there from what I see but it's better than nothing

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
                          Was drawn in 2007. Harvested a 12'6" gator with bowfishing equipment. Used a 20' center console to get to the area we hunted with a 10' Jon boat riding side saddle. Banked the CC and used Jon to push pole around inside the compartment. At the time we it was the biggest gator ever taken with bowfishing equipment at JD Murphree. You will have a great time.
                          This is a good idea.im running a small 17 center console and what I'm gonna do if I can find one

Comment

If mines not out of the shop I'll probably take my brothers. He has a 19' Carolina skiff. It floats real shallow and he has a trolling motor on it. I may look around and see if I can find an aluminum boat as well.

Comment

You don't need a huge boat, but if you don't have a smaller aluminum they will assign you to a compartment that's fairly open & deep. My 16' aluminum we took several years ago had issues last year, so I borrowed a buddies boat. It was a 14' aluminum with 25hp tiller and we had no issues fishing with 3 people and holding a 9' and nearly 11' gator.

Comment

Working...
                              X