Kansas pheasant recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas pheasant recommendations

Season is fast approaching and I’ve been dragging my feet on finding a good reputable outfitter in Kansas for pheasant hunting. Anyone ever been thstbcould chime in with a referral or advise?

Bump

Comment

I have us good luck with absolutely pheasants the two times I have gone with them.

Comment

We go to Sublette each year. I'll get you the outfitter name.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
          I have us good luck with absolutely pheasants the two times I have gone with them.
          I will look them up, thank you

Originally posted by scjeeptx View Post
          We go to Sublette each year. I'll get you the outfitter name.
          Thank you

Comment

Looks like this outfit is outta South Dakota unless I’m looking wrong, much further than I’d like to drive. With a look though, thank you

Comment

Bump

Comment

There used to be some good walk in country around liberal and you could go door to door and talk to some of those farmers and most would let you hunt but that was 15 years ago don’t know how they are now days !

Comment

Lil Toledo Lodge

Comment

We've been hunting with Smoky River Rendezvous out of Winona, Ks. several times. Jeff is good people and took good care of us.

Comment

Outdoor Obsession
                      Downs, KS

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo45 View Post
                        Looks like this outfit is outta South Dakota unless I’m looking wrong, much further than I’d like to drive. With a look though, thank you
                        man, I am sorry. got my outfitters confused.

I hunted with Upland Inn in Kansas. When I hunted SD, it was with Absolutely Pheasants.

Both are super top notch operations with great numbers of birds.

Comment

man, I am sorry. got my outfitters confused.

I hunted with Upland Inn in Kansas. When I hunted SD, it was with Absolutely Pheasants.

Both are super top notch operations with great numbers of birds.
                          No worries, I’ve been in contact with Jason at Upland Inn, gonna make a few other phone calls before I commit. Thank you for your input

Comment

Bump

Comment

For pen raised birds with some great dogs and incredible food, I recommend Ringneck Ranch, been a few times and it was great

Comment

Working...
                              X