Presidential Proclamation: Mass Immigration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presidential Proclamation: Mass Immigration

Presidential Proclamation Addressing Mass Migration Through the Southern Border of the United States

good................

Comment

Then there's this....

While a thousand miles away from the U.S. border, a dozen asylum-seeking migrants in the caravan already have a message for Trump: Stop violating the U.S. Constitution.

Comment

Something clearly needed to be done about the abuse of asylum regulations and procedure. Today's simple measure prevents people who enter illegally from claiming asylum. This should be a good start in reversing the "catch and release" policy. I read there is a backlog of over 700,000 of these cases in immigration court. While you wait you are free to roam around the country or just disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          You have to kidding....

Comment

It's a start.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
              Wow
              "“The President’s rhetoric has inspired gun-toting racists to flood the border with the desire to shoot and kill migrants, many of whom are women and children,”

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Something clearly needed to be done about the abuse of asylum regulations and procedure. Today's simple measure prevents people who enter illegally from claiming asylum. This should be a good start in reversing the "catch and release" policy. I read there is a backlog of over 700,000 of these cases in immigration court. While you wait you are free to roam around the country or just disappear.
                Now we need ENFORCEMENT and deportation of the millions of Visa overstays. I read a while back those make up 40% or so of our "illegal" population.

Comment

Working...
                X