Lotto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dad View Post
    I'm going to have a bunch of my buddies show up in FBI jackets and ask the receptionist to page me. Make eye contact and take off running through the whole building. Let the rumor mill take over from there!!!
    I like your style

Comment

Obviously, as others have mentioned I would do something to change people’s lives. But as far as selfish indulgences:

Big Texas ranch
      Heavy equipment to build big lake on my big Texas Ranch
      1000’s of big Florida bass

Comment

Pay off every ounce of debt that any of my family has first. Then I’d do something to help out fellow first responders.

Then I’d buy myself a big enough ranch to give all my family homes and still not have to see them everyday, and a house somewhere on the water.

Comment

A chinook.
          Property to land on.
          An abandoned oil rig and build a bad azz house there

Comment

I'd go crappie fishing more. Truthfully I will probably forget to even go get a ticket tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The first and second thing I would is set up and endowment for Christan based Camp Agape which is dear to my heart. Second would be set up a Trust for Riley and family. Take care of them. Then I'm goin ranch shopping.

Comment

I don't think many of yall are grasping $600mm!!!!!

If you had that much money you'd likely be one of the 7,000 richest people in the WORLD...yes the world...you know...that big blue ball in the Milky Way that has 6 billion people on it. If your money was making 8% in annual returns (pretty commonplace during bull markets), you'd make $48mm just in returns in the first year. What most of you are describing here could be had for 1/4 of 1 year's INTEREST of your winnings. If you were smart with investing, you could probably be a billionaire within 8-10 yrs post winnings which would put you in an elite club of about 1500-1600 folks world wide.

Really at that point there isn't much you can't have. We are talking sports franchises, multiple jets, multiple properties on multiple continents. Maybe be one of the first of the public to be a space tourist on one of Branson or Bezos or Musk's rocket ships. You're grandchildren's grandchildren would likely never want for anything.

Will 600mm in cash money there literally isn't anything you can't have.

1. A TEAM of attorneys.
                2. A TEAM of tax professionals
                3. ANYTHING I WANT!

Comment

I have 278 things on my list its so hard to narrow down. Ill give it a shot...

1. 2 acres in Denton county
                  2. Cheap Moultrie feeder that ties on tree
                  3. Good watch with sunrise/sunset times on it

Kidding.... ill try again

1. Buy property for disabled veterans and children with terminal illnesses to come kill whatever steps out
                  2. I would offer a huge monetary reward for a solution to safely get rid of hogs and then I would patent it and quadruple my money
                  3. A good horse. A man ought not be without a good horse

Comment

15k in south Texas

15-20k in Montana boardering public land

F-250 king ranch

Beach house in Arkansas Pass

Lake house on Amistad Lake

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                      I don't think many of yall are grasping $600mm!!!!!

If you had that much money you'd likely be one of the 7,000 richest people in the WORLD...yes the world...you know...that big blue ball in the Milky Way that has 6 billion people on it. If your money was making 8% in annual returns (pretty commonplace during bull markets), you'd make $48mm just in returns in the first year. What most of you are describing here could be had for 1/4 of 1 year's INTEREST of your winnings. If you were smart with investing, you could probably be a billionaire within 8-10 yrs post winnings which would put you in an elite club of about 1500-1600 folks world wide.

Really at that point there isn't much you can't have. We are talking sports franchises, multiple jets, multiple properties on multiple continents. Maybe be one of the first of the public to be a space tourist on one of Branson or Bezos or Musk's rocket ships. You're grandchildren's grandchildren would likely never want for anything.

Will 600mm in cash money there literally isn't anything you can't have.

1. A TEAM of attorneys.
                      2. A TEAM of tax professionals
                      3. ANYTHING I WANT!
                      Would you really like that head ache?

Comment

Big ranch in Texas
                        Big ranch in Colorado
                        Big ranch in Kansas

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          I'd certainly like to try that headache on for size. It would put me in a position to change many folks lives (hopefully for the better). Think of all the charities you could bless. Think of all the people you could employ. Think of all the fun things you and your family could do. Perhaps it isn't for everyone. In the end, it's just wishful thinking and there are still many lives I'm able to touch even now...but its still fun to think about!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            Yep gladly. Lol

Comment

5 thousand acre ranch in south Texas. HF. Breeder bucks. Some exotics. Several hunting vehicles. Have celebrity hunts. Help out veterans. Friends and family. Cancer research. Sponsor some TBH guys to hunt the ranch. 100 percent bowhunting.

Comment

1) make Chew be my driver and call me Mr. Sir

2) have Mayor Mary make me disappear from the inner web, giving me a false Hi Spanick identity

3) make 73Buckshot deliver me one Mexican donut a day from Dallas to wherever I am

I’d just give the rest away anonymously for the rest of my life for fun

Comment

Working...
                                X