This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Horns run the table nd beat OUsucks twice in the same year. They will be in the playoff NOT BAMA.
    I'll take that. So Ags beat Clemson again and face tu in the finals.

But don't forget, Bama lost to A&M (SEC Champ) while tu got beat by Maryland way back in week 1!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Horns run the table nd beat OUsucks twice in the same year. They will be in the playoff NOT BAMA.
      haha the committee could never get over a loss to the mighty turtles.

Comment

There might be 100 blitzes between the two DC's in Austin Saturday

Comment

I honestly think Sam had one of his better games throwing the ball last Saturday. No, he wasn't perfect, but he was getting the ball to the receivers on a consistent basis. Not to mention two drops on passes that hit the guys in the hands. He needs to come out and duplicate that effort and build on it. Still gonna take a group effort to beat the horn toads. I'm sure their gonna show up ready to play, like always. I don't care what GP says in the presser. Pfftttt!

Comment

Clemson should handle Ga Tech, but we’re **** sure no top 5 team. Our O-line is weak, at best. Our play calling is also weak, at best. Syracuse is going to give us a run for our money again. Our D-line can only take us so far before the offense has to step up and do their part(including the o-coordinators).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have never seen so many sunshine pumpers in one place. Was there a sale on them recently that I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                I honestly think Sam had one of his better games throwing the ball last Saturday. No, he wasn't perfect, but he was getting the ball to the receivers on a consistent basis. Not to mention two drops on passes that hit the guys in the hands. He needs to come out and duplicate that effort and build on it. Still gonna take a group effort to beat the horn toads. I'm sure their gonna show up ready to play, like always. I don't care what GP says in the presser. Pfftttt!
                I watched the first half of the USC game yesterday and he seemed to make better decisions and put balls where only his guy could catch them. TCU needs to try and force him left when he scrambles.

Is Roach a big loss? I had visions of Cumbie isolating slot guys and RB's on him in the passing game. I didn't realize he was that big?

Comment

See ya on 9/7/19 Longhorn fans. Tell hot-lips CEO is coming. And, he is bringing an extra large pot for that Bevo gumbo! Go Tigahs!!!

Aug. 31 GEORGIA SOUTHERN
                  Sept. 7 at Texas
                  Sept. 14 NORTHWESTERN STATE
                  Sept. 21 at Vanderbilt
                  Sept. 28 Open Date
                  Oct. 5 UTAH STATE
                  Oct. 12 FLORIDA
                  Oct. 19 at Mississippi State
                  Oct. 26 AUBURN
                  Nov. 2 Open Date
                  Nov. 9 at Alabama
                  Nov. 16 at Ole Miss
                  Nov. 23 ARKANSAS
                  Nov. 30 TEXAS A&M

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    haha the committee could never get over a loss to the mighty turtles.
                    See OU and the loss to Iowa State last year.

If Texas or OU win the Big 12 they are in bro unless they have a loss and there are 4 unbeatens.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      I watched the first half of the USC game yesterday and he seemed to make better decisions and put balls where only his guy could catch them. TCU needs to try and force him left when he scrambles.

Is Roach a big loss? I had visions of Cumbie isolating slot guys and RB's on him in the passing game. I didn't realize he was that big?
                      Bigger loss the following week for K State who likes to run the ball a lot.

They will be in nickel and dime packages almost exclusively against TCU.

Comment

How am I the only one here not drunk?? That's not how any of this works!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                          Thanks for the new Avi, Quakadikt

My pleasure!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            quackadikt- Just received a tapacrap email from you with my avatar pic. Let’s see if the change goes through as TBH has been giving me issues through tapacrap and on my phones browser. Also congrats on the elk!

Edit: and it worked.

Worked like a charm! Looks good on you too [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by bayouboy View Post
                              see ya on 9/7/19 longhorn fans. Tell the coach lsu wanted that plan2 coach is coming. And, he is bringing an extra large pot for that bevo gumbo! Go tigahs!!!

Aug. 31 georgia southern
                              sept. 7 at texas
                              sept. 14 northwestern state
                              sept. 21 at vanderbilt
                              sept. 28 open date
                              oct. 5 utah state
                              oct. 12 florida
                              oct. 19 at mississippi state
                              oct. 26 auburn
                              nov. 2 open date
                              nov. 9 at alabama
                              nov. 16 at ole miss
                              nov. 23 arkansas
                              nov. 30 texas a&m
                              lol.

Bring it.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

He was **** good in the 3rd quarter too. I just finished rewatching it here. 4th quarter was all running the ball eating clock. I think he attempt 4 total passes in that 4th qtr in the 3 series. 1 of those was a throwaway and one was a missed PI on a PBU by the DB.

I like McCullough better than Roach at LB. Roach is a a good defensive player but I thinks he's a better DE than LB
                                Last edited by Smart; 09-18-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X