Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
    I wonder what it's going to open at? And which exchanges will carry it? If it's under .05 I might make a run at it... not because I think Maduro deserves to save his presidency but because this will be the first cyptocurrency with a "real" value determined by assets. Probably a game changer.
    hmmm..."Miners are set up" but no other details. I assume the miners will be the aristocrats and robber barons of that country and the govt itself (who else can afford electricity?).

Comment

I heard Ripple is spported by JB Morgan Chase who hates BTC. It is expectedto be a major player.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Best thread pic in Tapatalk history.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
          Looking over the penny cryptos and saw Siacoin (SC).
          Been trying to read up on it. Idea behind the coin is to decentralize datacenters.
          At such a low price I am thinking of dropping a few bucks in it to see if it grows some legs.
          Anyone looked at this one?
          I looked into it some. I traded my verge awhile back for some of it.

Comment

Ripple is almost to $2, wish I could have put in a couple grand when I bought at .53 cents!

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
              Seeing Cardano (ADA) making a little move today...Anyone heard anything on this?
              Shows up 23% in past 24 hrs...
              Looks like most of the top 50 in market cap are trending up after these past few days of correction. With regards to Cardano, their next major update is scheduled for January 8th. I would anticipate the buzz to start ramping up over the next several days. Prices should move accordingly just on speculation alone, if the past 6 weeks have told us anything.

Comment

Ripple...
                Is that you???

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                  Ripple is almost to $2, wish I could have put in a couple grand when I bought at .53 cents!
                  Genesis 19:17

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    I heard Ripple is spported by JB Morgan Chase who hates BTC. It is expectedto be a major player.

I'd image all of the major financial institutions are taking a real hard look at it. SWIFT is a dinosaur from a tech prospective. Their too late to the party with their Global Payments Innovation Initiative (GPII).

It's just a matter of time. [emoji6]b
                    Last edited by J_Foster; 12-29-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Genesis 19:17
                        ^ I’ll be looking forward from now on.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

So do y’all think ripple is going to explode or fall off again? I’m trying to decide if I’m got to get some more now or wait for the next dip. There may never be a next dip.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            So do y’all think ripple is going to explode or fall off again? I’m trying to decide if Bob got to get some more now or wait for the next dip. There may never be a next dip.

Skinny
                            x2

Comment

Wait! don't ask me how i know, lol. It will correct. You get all excited, want to jump on the train, then wah, wah, waaah.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                So do y’all think ripple is going to explode or fall off again? I’m trying to decide if I’m got to get some more now or wait for the next dip. There may never be a next dip.

Skinny
                                I just bout 500 at $1.79. I think anything under $2 is a bargain, but that's just my opinion so take if for what it's worth

Comment

Working...
                                X