• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill em all!!

Comment

Just saw one limping. Big one too. N ft w area got a good pic

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Would they eat the neighbors barking dog? How can I lure a few back there?
        If you find a yote to eat your neighbors barking dog can I borrow it when your finished with it.

Comment

Had one in my front yard, Saturday morning, 10:00 AM. He just slowly trotted off.

This was in Irving, Beltline/Northgate area.

Comment

If I could find a yote to eat my wife’s English Mastiff, I’d welcome that yote with a loving embrace....but he’d better be hungry.[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to see Yote tracks in the refinery all the time. I saw a Bobcat with my own eyes walking pipes in the refinery once. It was broad daylight too.

Comment

Took this one from my old office. He is hanging out mid day in a cemetery right off of 610 and I-10.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Houston4x4 View Post
                  Im in the Avenues
                  Seems pretty dangerous to be shooting a 300wm over there. I know there are some houses on the outskirts of the Avenues with woods and creeks behind them but for the most part its pretty close house to house. Be careful and know what is behind your shot.

Comment

Walking the GR one morning before work (still dark outside), her ears perked up and I looked the direction she was looking. I couldn't see anything. I heard the claws clicking on the pavement in the street ahead of us. From the sound I could tell it was circling around to my side, then I heard it on the driveway of the house we were walking by. I turned my flashlight on and saw a yote scooting by before disappearing into the creek behind that house. This was in town, in Burleson.

Comment

Originally posted by LMiz View Post
                      Seems pretty dangerous to be shooting a 300wm over there. I know there are some houses on the outskirts of the Avenues with woods and creeks behind them but for the most part its pretty close house to house. Be careful and know what is behind your shot.
                      I appreciate the concern I am taking precautions to make sure no one gets hurt and have set it up to where every shot the coyote is in front of a big dirt hill i built up to make sure even the pass throughs are stopped

Comment

Working...
                      X