5 gallon in home water dispenser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 gallon in home water dispenser

For the people that have them do you like it, do you have home delivery or go to the store and swap them out, do you rent or buy the dispenser and if bought wete is the best place

We have one up at the farm house and it serves its purpose. Just pick up a couple extra bottles and exchange them when needed. Machines are too cheap to rent, just buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I keep one in the shop and just buy the bottles and swap em out at the store.

Comment

Have one at my place in the cabin. We use it for making coffee...don't have to clean the coffee maker.

Simple to swap out at Walmart.

Comment

We have a refill water machine in town, a lot cheaper than buying a 5 gallon bottle of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
            We have a refill water machine in town, a lot cheaper than buying a 5 gallon bottle of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Agreed, we bought our machine off of amazon, and we refill our bottle at the water dispenser down the street for $2

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I bought my machine at Walmart. It is a bottom load.

I used to take and fill for $1.75.

I have great water at work so I fill there for free. (with permission)

WE use it for coffee and drinking.

Comment

bought a bottom feed recently with hot cold and k cup. that thing has been great and brews a way better cup of coffee than the kuerig machine does.

Comment

Put in a under the counter RO system and don't mess with the bottles. Best thing I ever purchased for our house.

Comment

Originally posted by Poodle View Post
                      Put in a under the counter RO system and don't mess with the bottles. Best thing I ever purchased for our house.
                      Whats a RO system

Comment

Reverse Osmosis. Softens and purifies the water.

Comment

I have one in my shop, but I just refill the bottle with the water hose.

Comment

We had one but don't use it anymore. Would usually just pick of 4 or 5 jugs at Home Depot. The 5 gal jugs got more expensive than just buying single gallons of spring water and I'm not the type to make a special trip to refill. We keep five or six of those at the house at all times. Works out good and the wife can handle a single gallon whereas she cannot lift a five gallon jug to swap. We use for drinking and coffee.

Got rid of the one at work and went with am under-sink carbon filter. A lot better water quality to work with there.

Comment

Will the reverse osmosis system filter lake water and make it drinkable

Comment

Working...
                              X