No announcement yet.

RV troubleshooting... head scratcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No rv dealer in my area had a simple 2 bottle regulator in stock... are you joking. A $35 part? “We can order it”.... yep. Me too

Ordered one and received it yesterday. Installed in 15 minutes and it’s currently working the way it’s supposed to. Hope it fixed it and thanks to all those that helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      No rv dealer in my area had a simple 2 bottle regulator in stock... are you joking. A $35 part? “We can order it”.... yep. Me too

Ordered one and received it yesterday. Installed in 15 minutes and it’s currently working the way it’s supposed to. Hope it fixed it and thanks to all those that helped.
      Did you make sure you got a 2 stage regulator? I have seen some people put on the single stage regulator like the ones on a BBQ grill. Those are mean for outdoor use only and can be very dangerous if using with appliances that are inside

Comment

Looked exactly like the one 1 took off and was for campers

Comment

Just checked instructions. It says two stage. So it’s correct

Comment

Good info here.

Im glad you got it workin LowFence. I havent had your problem yet...its just a matter of time. I think what WhiteHead said is great info tip.

God bless!

Comment

Working...
            X