544 inch two year old buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

544 inch two year old buck?

How is this even possible and where does it stop? Will I get emails for a 1000 inch buck in the next 10 years? How can body structure on a 2 yr old support that kind of mass? Not bashing those that enjoy it just curious what the end game is?

It's gone past stupid already.

Comment

Wow that is insane!

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy that had to score him.

Comment

That's a science lab project for sure! I prefer the more natural looking deer but would blast him in a heartbeat if he got out of the fence!

Comment

Originally posted by Closetohome View Post
            I feel sorry for the guy that had to score him.
            Yeah that would have been a nightmare....i feel sorry for the deer also having to hold all that on his head lol
            Last edited by tlehmann87; 11-17-2015, 08:57 AM.

Comment

NO thanks. That is one ugly rack.

Comment

I enjoy a nice non-typical just as much as the next guy but that is a little ridiculous. Kind of reminds me of the broad that goes out and gets triple W breast implants or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                  NO thanks. That is one ugly rack.

I agree

Comment

it will NEVER end as long as there is a customer who has stupid $$$$$$ to spend

that deer does absolutely nothing for me , others may be impressed

Comment

Does nothing for me but I can't blame the people raising them. There are plenty of people willing to pay stupid money to "hunt" deer like that.

Comment

I hear Nursejenn is doing a little work on the side!

Comment

That's not for me

Comment

Impressive that you can do it... I'd love to have a few of his does loose on my place, but I bet I couldn't afford them.

I'm interested how many pounds of feed per day he ate to support function and grow those trees on his head...

The science and breeding side of it is interesting... and I don't knock a guy who like growing them...

that said, guys who put up a fence and manage a native herd and grow giant deer from what they have are just if not more impressive... look at the "year in the life of a farm" thread here... THAT is dear management...

Comment

It wont be long before the " all you jealouse guys would shoot it in a heartbeat if you had the money to do so" comment.

Dont be jealous people, just work harder and make more money so you can shoot someone cattle

Comment

Working...
                              X